Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Leadership EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Leadership EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Leadership EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Leadership EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Leadership EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Leadership EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Leadership EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Leadership EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Leadership EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leadership

3 posters

Go down

Leadership Empty Leadership

Post by Midnight_12 Sun May 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Krakuia waited outside the cave. "Come on Akara! Don't be scared, dear." Slowly, hesitantly, Akara stepped out in the icy snow. Krakuia was the Alpha female of the Ghalasat Pack, and she was calling to her wolf cub, Akara. This was Akara's first day out of her home. She was an only child, with a loving father and mother: Akuro and Krakuia. Akara jumped, frightened by each step she took in the unseen world. "M-m-mother, what's wrong with the ground? It's all c-c-cold and white!" Krakuia laughed. "That is called snow, Akara. The ground changes every season." Akara cocked her head to one side. "Season?" she whispered to herself. "Come along, Akara!" Krakuia called.

Krakuia first showed Akara other living things like bugs and snakes. She showed her their foes and their friends. Akara had a really fun day, and she wasn't eager to go home. "Come on Akara. When we get home, you can tell your father all about your day." That urged Akara to get home. Akara waited by the cave entrance until her father came back from hunting. Finally he came, but not like he usually did. Akuro wobbled back and forth, panting real hard. He was sweating a lot, and his beautiful black coat was a pale gray. Akara barely noticed though. "Hi daddy! Guess what I did?" Akuro didn't smile, but nuzzled his daughter wearily. Krakuia rushed out when she saw her mate. "Akuro! W-what happened?" "Nothing." Akuro replied, still wobbling toward the cave. Krakuia and Akara followed him inside. "Honey, there is something wrong with you. Look at-" Krakuia stopped and cocked her head. Akuro began growling a little. Drool oozed out of his mouth. "Daddy, you need to rest." Akara said looking at the drops of drool on the ground. "I SAID I'M FINE! NOW LET ME GET SOME REST!" Akuro growled at Akara. He was still growling. Akara ran behind Krakuia, and peered between her legs at her "loving" father. A silence filled the room. "Akara," Krakuia whispered. "Go to Kakara's home." Akara silently left, looking back once more at her father.

Akara finally reached Kakara's house. Kakara was a close friend of Krakuia's. When Akara told Krakuia what happened in the cave, Kakara became very worried. "Akara, stay here! I'll be right back!" Kakara then raced to Krakuia's house.

Krakuia went up to her mate. "Akuro, what has gotten into you? You've never snapped at Akara before. She'll be afraid of you now. What is wrong?" Akuro was still growling. "Krakuia, be quiet for once. JUST ONCE!" Krakuia was bad tempered, and she would not take this from Akuro. "Akuro, you do not tell me to be quiet." Akuro's growl increased. He then turned to Krakuia and shouted, "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Then he leaped on Krakuia, digging his claws in her. Krakuia yelped, and before Akuro bit her, Kakara burst in and threw Akuro against the wall. Akuro lay there, still alive, but he did not get up. Akuro's legs were kicking out like crazy. Foam spilled out of his mouth. Soon, he stopped. Kakara went a little closer. "He's dead." Krakuia was confused. She stepped out of the cave, Kakara behind her. "Krakuia, did he bite you?" Kakara asked wide eyed. "No, he didn't get that far...........what was wrong with him?" "Rabies." Kakara answered shortly. Tears dripped from Krakuia's eyes. After a long silence, she finally spoke. "Why him? He was such a nice father and mate...........my poor Akuro." Kakara placed a paw on her shoulder.

When Akara received the news, she joined her mother in crying. The pack also did. They lost their Alpha male; their true leader. Krakuia needed to find a mate that was capable of leading. Akara grew a little more; soon she was a young pup, 12 in human years. Krakuia began talking to Akara about their worst enemy: the Ghami Pack. The Ghami Pack always wanted the Ghalasat's land, and were killing wolf members every month. It was the month when they were to return. THe Ghalasat Pack had no idea though.

"Ghami Pack!" A wolf cried out. All wolves scattered, except the warriors and Krakuia. Kakara rushed Akara toward her cave. Akara had never experienced the Ghami Pack, so she didn't know whether she should help her mother or go with Kakara. Kakara pushed her in a hole under a log. "Don't make a sound!" Kakara whispered and then left. Akara looked every where for her mother, but could not see her. She could hear many cries and teeth tearing. Akara was very frightened and tried to go deeper in the hole. Suddenly, Akara heard a sharp, loud cry. Then, a wolf fell right in front of her face. Akara felt like running in terror, but she didn't. The wolf in front of her had many deep cuts and bite marks. Akara studied the wolf more. It was dead, with a huge bite mark on the neck. Blood stained the snow form the wound. Blood was still quirting out. Akara sniffed the wolf, and then broke out in crying. "Mother.............MOTHER!" Tears burst out of her eyes. "Mother," she cried. Akara laid her head on her mother. She cried and cried until night. Fortunately, all Ghami members already left when Akara was crying.

All wolves gathered at the meeting place. They discussed who their new leader would be. "There are no couples capable of being our leader. Only one wolf should do it." Harriet, a white wolf, voiced herself. "One wolf.................like me." All the wolves moaned. Harriet ignored them and leaped on a taller boulder. "I would make a great leader. I know this place better than all of you, and you will have plenty of food." Kakara placed her front paws on the boulder. "Wait a second. Before everyone protests about being the new leader, what about the wolf rules? Harriet is not in line to be the leader, Akara is." Harriet smirked at Kakara. "Akara? She's just a pup! She can't do a thing for us. She's still young." Harriet said pointing to Akara with her tail. The eldest wolf in the pack cleared his voice. "No Harriet. Kakara is right. We need to follow the wolf rules. Akara is our leader; Kakara will teach her." Akara lifted her head. She smiled. Me! The Alpha female! Akara's smile vanished. If only you were here, mother. You'd be proud of me. Akara jumped on the boulder where Harriet was. "I gladly accept being the Alpha female. Harriet held her head snobbily and walked down with the others. Akara proudly howled her sign of leadership. The wolves joined Akara, and a symphony of howls echoed the welcoming of their new Alpha female.

~To Be Continued~
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Leadership Empty Re: Leadership

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Great story 10 stars Smile
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Sun May 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Thanks. This one is my best story so far.........or I think it is. Very Happy
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 am

All Fan Fics, Fan Art, Fan Images, Fan Music's, Fan video's, and articles, must now be posted in the fan section:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/7599385/439a689b/sharing.html
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 502
Pack/Group : Balto Chat Admin Team
Facebook : Conor Jackson
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://baltoonlineforum.highbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down