Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged?

+3
Nobu-Balto
Sweet Fur
Firefoxwolffie
7 posters

Go down

If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? Empty If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged?

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 11, 2008 7:22 am

Hello Balto chat what would you have changed in wings of change?

This can be for any of the Parts from Balto to Wings of Change. It could be as much or as little as you want,

For me.. I would have changed a few things around in Wings of Change for sure. For one, I would have kept Stella, but she wouldn't have had such a big part, she wouldn't have been such a slut-y goose, and she wouldn't have had a song.

I would have had Kodi in it more, too. The movie barely seemed to get into his character at all and that bugged me. It's like we only got to know one of the six pups. Kodi really should have had a bit more in it. Just think if Stella hadn't had that song and Kodi had had that screentime! Less people would have gone deaf and we could have learned at least a little more about him.. In theory at least.

That's probably all I would change, though. But that's just me. :] What about all of you? Now it's your turn. :]
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? Empty Re: If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged?

Post by Sweet Fur Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 pm

I would have had Kodi in it more, too. The movie barely seemed to get into his character at all and that bugged me. It's like we only got to know one of the six pups. Kodi really should have had a bit more in it. Just think if Stella hadn't had that song and Kodi had had that screentime! Less people would have gone deaf and we could have learned at least a little more about him.. In theory at least.
Agreed. Kodi should have had way more screen time. He was Balto's son, after all.
Sweet Fur
Sweet Fur
Balto Legend
Balto Legend

Female
Number of posts : 93
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

Back to top Go down

If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged? Empty Re: If you could have changed one thing in WOC what would you have chnged?

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 11, 2008 2:07 pm

That is what I thought but stella got in the way of that Sad
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun May 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Yes, Kodi deserved a lot more of screen time,I would have deleted Stella's song of course, and give her less part of the movie, she was completely annoying.
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Male
Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 11, 2008 2:30 pm

She was annoying and also was mean to Balto. I did not really like her.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FireWolfBalto Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Firefoxwolffie wrote:She was annoying and also was mean to Balto. I did not really like her.

hum... i think that she was a funny character on the movie (i'm not saying that i like her) but she was funny.
And for Kodi, yes, he is a great character that needs more time on screen
FireWolfBalto
FireWolfBalto
Sub-Forum Mod
Sub-Forum Mod

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 am

yea i agree with you on that one Smile
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saske italian wolfeer Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 am

yes...I cut some Stella's scenes and more scenes for Kodi!!! he's Balto's son!!!
Saske italian wolfeer
Saske italian wolfeer
Leed Moderator.
Leed Moderator.

Female
Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://saske-italian-wolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 pm

yep hit it right on the nose Smile
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Me I would say give Kodi a much huger part I mean Aleu had a major part in the second movie not that I am complaining but when I heard about the third movie I was expecting the same for Kodi and was left slightly disappointed even though it is a pretty good movie
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bony Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:27 am

I agree with Nobu. Kodi shod have more screen time. And Stella`s song was boring.
bony
bony
Great Balto Fan
Great Balto Fan

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum