Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D)

+2
Firefoxwolffie
Shadowstorm
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:47 pm

That is the coolest firestorm Im Happy you finnaly have your wolf Perfect Cool
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds Of The Storm pt:1 (Started June 14th, ROLL CALL for all players, I need you guys to post if you haven't posted yet, KTHNXBAI 8D)

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Awesome new design! No offense, but I like it much more than the old one. ^^
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstorm Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 pm

"Usually around this time of year the borders would be closed, but I think we can make an exception this time around"

Firestrom paused for a second, to think of what to say next. he then added

"You seem like the type we need more of, there is never enough common sense for me, I appreciate that fact that you actually have it, I haven't met many others that really do, you are in, but you will start out in the lower ranks and work your way up, we are usually rather easy on new members and we treat others the way we'd like to be ourselves, I hope you enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask us for help with something, we dont bite"

as he finished speaking he motioned to the others to continue what they had been talking about so he could learn more about the newcomer.
Shadowstorm
Shadowstorm
Great Balto Fan
Great Balto Fan

Male
Number of posts : 46
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:09 am

"Thank you storm" fire said He had to get on the Alpha's Side so he did not do anything stupid. "Its nice to meet you Both and I promis to do my part fire "said trying to be cool. He was a little nervous because he was accepted and he was happy but he wanted to stay in the pack
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Luna noded, "It's always refreshing to see a new face..." She looked at Fire again, "I'm sorry, but where exactly did you say you were from?" Luna layed down and crossed her paws, resting her head upon them. "You know, it's not every day that strange wolves come wandering around." she teased.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:48 pm

"well See I have only lived on my own for a month my mom said I should start a new pack so I looked but no one was around you too were the first I have seen in weeks fire replied". "I am from a pack called the shadow light pack but Not anymore" fire said looking glum
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Luna sat up and wrapped her tail around her. "Oh...I see..." she said, "Well, I've never heard of the Shadow Light pack around here. You must've traveled a long way to get here."She said, observing that Fire's streaked back as a unique trait not commonly found around this area.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm

"yes I did I think it has been 200 miles but a wolf can go for a long way". "I am glad I found you though becasue I do not know how much longer I could go without having some issues like getting food and shelter".I" promis I will help with anything I want to earn my place" he said Looking at Luna's odd expression he figured because he had a uniqe apearence.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstorm Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:49 pm

"yes, it is quite a journey out here in the elements at this time of year" Fire explained to the newcomer. "The reason I may seem aggresive, which is definitely not me, I assure you that... the reason for that reaction is that this time of year it isn't unusual for us to have some ugly snowstorms blow through and it always has me on high alert to keep us all safe, so I as said eariler we dont't usually accept anyone new during this time of year. but we do usually open the boders up as the storms blow through. are you from anywhere around here? if not my suggestion is to remain inside cover during the storms. I am used them since I used to be a border scout in my old clan and I would sometimes spend as long as 12 hours out in them. they never gave me a break it seemed"

he paused for a second to catch a breath and then added "I hope you can handle the long storm season ahead, the way things look to be, this season may be one of the worst ones we have ever endured"
Shadowstorm
Shadowstorm
Great Balto Fan
Great Balto Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:36 am

Thanks storm fire said. No I do not live near by and I will do anything toear my place in your pack fire said smiling just tell me what to do and im there fire said
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Luna smiled. "Well...we could use some help hunting..." she suggested, nudging Storm with her elbow. She laughed and smiled. "C'mon Fire. I'm sure you'll earn your place in no time...You coming Storm?" she asked, pausing to wait for the alpha to catch up with them.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Fire followed Being polite and letting storm go first He did not want to get on the Alpha's Bad side
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstorm Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm sooo sorry guys. I completely forgot about this.

I'll try and have a post up sometime soon. my bad!
Shadowstorm
Shadowstorm
Great Balto Fan
Great Balto Fan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2