Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll.

2 posters

Go down

What film do you like best out of the follwing:

Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left43%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 43% 
[ 3 ]
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left29%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 29% 
[ 2 ]
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left0%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left14%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 14% 
[ 1 ]
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left14%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 14% 
[ 1 ]
Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_left0%Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Empty Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll.

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Step aside guys, because i am here. The sites co-administrator will introduce himself:

Hello, i'm Baltorocks123 (a.k.a Balto, Rocks, BR, BR123, 123, Balto123, BRocks123 or Rocks123). I am the co-webmaster of the site, i have done alot of editing since i've had my post. But i havn't been posting much. For witch i must say sorry.

Now i have a task for you. First user (Not mod or admin, but we allow sub-mods) to post 500 NON-SPAM messages will get to become a member of the "Baltorocks123 V.I.P gang". You have to be a user or Sub-moderator to complete this goal.

Ok my poll today (Well for this topic): What film do you like best out of the follwing:
All Dogs Go To Heaven
All Dogs Go To Haven 2
Toy Story
Lion King
Lion King 2
Lion King 3
Toy Story 2
Flushed away
Ghost Busters
Ghost Busters 2

Last edited by Baltorocks123 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tiny Chnage in award.)
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 502
Pack/Group : Balto Chat Admin Team
Facebook : Conor Jackson
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://baltoonlineforum.highbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Empty Re: Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Ummmm, mods are choosen for character traits and reponsibility, not posts. Neutral
Closed

Back to top Go down

Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll. Empty Re: Step aside, I am totally Alive. With a Task 0_o And Poll.

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:57 am

Bleh, change that... They will become a Sub-Moderator. Or infact a V.I.P member (Don't have any moderating rights.). So anyway.

Topic Un-locked.
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 am

Sub-mods or not, staff are chossen by character traits and responsibility. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:21 am

Bleh, i said V.I.P group now, not mods.
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 am

Razz Laughing I'm sorry...........Baltorocks and Silver...... Laughing ........you guys are funny..........I'm sorry............keep going.........(I'm so sorry...)
lol!
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:06 am

Ok...
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:52 pm

VIP group? ok, I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 am

It's ok... The v.i.p group will be a ran insted...
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Since the task has been scrapt. I will use my "Lockingation" tool Smile

Topic Locked.
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down