Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Balto's Rain EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Balto's Rain EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Balto's Rain EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Balto's Rain EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Balto's Rain EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Balto's Rain EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Balto's Rain EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Balto's Rain EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Balto's Rain EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Balto's Rain

4 posters

Go down

Balto's Rain Empty Balto's Rain

Post by emily123 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 am

This is a roleplay I did by myself. I was letting out my anger after a big argument with one of my Enemies on Balto ource... so... here it is. It's entitled "Balto's Rain"
Balto's Rain is inspiredt by the Animie Series "Wolf's Rain"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A husky named Emily sat down by a lake. She stared out into the water. She saw her reflection and was disgusted. She had dirt all over her face. She washed off te dirt in the water. *sigh* She wanted a friend close by her. She wanted to be alone at the same time though.

A wolf dog named Aleu was walking in the forest, too. She was mad at her father and was sorry she ever returned. Balto was then sorry and worried for Aleu so he went in surch for her.

It was hours and Jenna was worried. She got Kodi, Dusty, Kirby, Ralf, Dipsy, and Mel to help find them. It was becoming dark and wolves came out at that time. The dogs were scared.

Nava and Niju were out that same night. They were constantly howling for any sign of wolves. It, of cource, scared the crud out of the dogs.

Rosie was on a camping trip with her family. She was sad that she had to leave Jenna behind. When she heard howls in the distance, she thought it was Jenna. "Jenna!" She whispered. She then ran off in search of Jenna. Steele was all alone and was sorry for being a troll. He saw Rosie in the distance and hoped that she would take him in. He causiously walked up to her and looked up at her when he was right in front of her. "Hi doggy!" Rosie said while she placed her hand on him. Steele didn't like that, but he didn't want to loose his chance of getting a home. He turned his head away so her hand would be off. Steele heard howls in the ditance. He was terrified of howls at night, so he ran away. Rosie shrugged. "Oh well. Back to finding Jenna now."

Kodi was leading the pack of dogs and watced out for any danger. The rest of the pack of dogs were calling out Balto and Aleu's names.

Emily was bored by the water so she went on top of a hill and lay there, gazing up at the stars. Aleu saw Emily and lay down beside her. "Hey." she said.

"Hey" Emily replied.

Boris and Stella were out on a date watching the stars as well. "Look! The big dipper!" Stella yelled with exitement.

The Terrier was running around town wondering where everyone was. He then began to freak out like he usually would do. "ALIANS ARE ADUPTING ALL OF THE DOGS!!! ALIENS ARE ADUPTING ALL OF THE DOGS!!!" The Terrier would not stop freaking out!

Emily turned to Aleu once again. "Soo... how's life?"

"Fine. I guess..." Aleu said. "Well... maybe not so fine."

"What do you mean?" Emily said confused.

"I hate my family. I gave up my pack to live in Nome. I made a horrible mistake doing that though."

"Oh... I see..."

Kodi then saw Emily and Aleu. "Aleu!!!" Kodi yelled. "Over Here!!!"

"Oh geez... not him... not now..." Aleu ran away. "Sorry Emily!!! Nice talking to ya!!!"

Emily watched as Aleu ran off, Kodi and the others trailing behind. Kodi pounced on Aleu and pinned her down. "Got her!!!" Kodi shouted back to the others. "Thank goodness!" Jenna said with relief. "Come on Aleu... you're going home with me. Now if only we could find Balto..."

"NO!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!" Aleu was then dragged home.

Balto was in the direction Rosie was in. He then saw her. "Rosie!!!" He ran up to her and wagged his tail rappidly, panting. Rosie then heard stronger howls in the distance. "Jenna! Jenna!" Balto smelt the air. That wasn't Jenna. That was wolves. Then, Niju came in sight. "A.. a human!?" Niju shook with fear. Rosie followed Niju everywhere he went. Balto lost sight of Rosie and Niju so he sniffed around, desperate to find her and rescue her. After a while, Niju had second thoughts about Rosie. "Hmm... maybe she means something important to mutts like Balto..." All of a sudden, Balto was visible. "Rosie!" Balto screamed. Niju then picked up Rosie and ran off, Balto trailing behind. "You give back Rosie you hear!?" Niju laughed, grabber Rosie, and ran. Balto ran after them. Niju ran over an ice brige. His claws were used to the ice. However, Balto's werent. Balto slipped and fell, down to his death. Niju took Rosie to a cave and set her down. "Ha! You are so usefull!" He grinned evily.

Nava walked by the cave and aw Niju. "No! What did you do now!?" Nava ran and bit Niju.

Niju yelped. "What was that for?!?!"

"Return this child at once!" Nava was furious.

Niju hissed. "NO!" He then attacked Nava.

Nava was old and weak, therefore, too weak to fight. He lay there on the ground.

"OK Nava! Nows your chance! Leave me alone or face your death! I don't need you anymore! You have 10 seconds to decide!"

"Don't be rediculious, Niju! You need me! Everyone needs someone! No matter how mean they are or-"

Niju then attacked Nava and brought him to his death.

Niju laughed. "Who to kill next...?"

Jenna pulled Aleu into the front door. "Now stay!"

"Make me!" Aleu said with anger.

"Stay or else!" Jenna said, frusterated.

"I can easily kill you! I'm a wolf!"

"You're part wolf!" Jenna was now furious, angry that Aleu wanted to give up her heritage of a husky.

"I WILL kill you mother!" Aleu bared her teeth. Jenna fell silent.

The pack of dogs were told by Kodi to go search for Balto. With their owners being dead, they were Kodi's slaves. No matter how wacked he was these days.

Dipsy and Mel searched by the mountains. Kirby and Ralf searched by the lake. Dusty was alone searching by the beach.

Niju found the wolves that were once Aleu's and claimed them all his. "Now, I order you to kill Jenna, Aleu, Kodi, Kirby, Rhalf, Dusty, Dipsy, Mel, Boris, and Stella! NOW!"

Blaez, the wolf that was chosen by Aleu to take lead, asked about Steele, Nikki, Kaltag, and Star. "I don't know them so I'll let them live.

The pack of wolves set out to hunt down and kill the ones listed by Niju.

The pack was split up into groups. The first group went for Dusty. The second group went for Kirby and Ralf. The third group went for Dipsy and Mel. The fourth group went for Jenna and Aleu. Finally, the fith group went for Kodi.

Dusty was the first one to be taken down on the list. Each group had five wolves. The wolves began to surround Dusty. They then attacked her. Dusty was unable to fight back so she was killed.

Kirby and Ralf were next. They were all crossing and icy lake. Kirby and Ralf heard something and turned around, only to see them being chased. They all ran across the ice. All of a sudden, the ice cracks. The five wolf and the two huskies stop dead. They watched the ice break open, frozen with fear. Then, the ice broke open under the five wolves and the two huskies. That left two more accmplished.

Next was Dipsy and Mel. They were on the mountains. They were at a steep area when they saw fives wolves surrounding them. The wolves jumped and attacked Dipsy and Mel. They fell down the cliff, that another, and another. Untill they were down at the end. The took so much impacts that they were faced to their deaths as well.

Five wolves came up to Jenna's door. They busted open the door. Jenna and Aleu gasped in supprisement and shock. The wolves ganged up on them. One went for Jenna! Aleu attacked and killed the wolf, saving Jenna. Another one went for Jenna. Aleu did the same thing. It kept on going until the last wolf. Aleu attacked but missed. Instead, she attacked Jenna by mistake! Jenna died along with the other 4 wolves. Aleu stared at the last wolf standing. "Why did you do this to me?? You'e my pack!!!" he paused. "Blaez?" Blaez laughed and frowned. Yeah. I was ordered to kill you. The ret of your family and friend too." "No! H- how could you!?" Aleu began to sob. Blaez whispered in her ear. "Look, because I love you, I'll set you free. Please don't tell Niju!" With that, he ran off. Aleu was shocked. Sje had to find Kodi! She went to the boat, where Kodi waited for Balto's return.

The five wolves surrounded them. Kodi attacked the first one, and killed it. So did Aleu. They did that again until they were to the last wolf .Aleu fell to the ground, too weak to move. Kodi stood there panting. The wolf could eaily kill them both! The wolf attacked Kodi. Kodi fell to the ground motionless. The wolf went for Aleu when a mob of people went after him. The attacked and killed the wolf. They then went to help Kodi and Aleu, when the wolves who had survived somehow set the town on fire! Th people ran in the town to save the oter people, however, noone came back out. All the humans were dead as result to the fire. The wolves went for Aleu, heince she killed more of the wolves. Then, out of the blue, Kodi attacked and killed the wolves! Reamarkable! 10 of them! They both lay there motionless and too weak to move though.. they could die if it still happens...

Te next day comes and, remarkably, they survive! Kodi and Aleu were survivors, and lived their lives happily ever since. Niju never did know what happened, and didn't care. He cared for Rosie and rased her to be a wolf, too. The world was still with good and evil, and always will.

That's the end, my friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Been a long road to follow.
Been there and gone tomorrow.
Without saying goodbye to yesterday...
Are the memories I hold, still valid?
Or have the tears, deluded them?
Maybe this time tomorrow,
The rain will cease to follow
And the mist will fade into one more today...
Something somewhere out there, keeps calling...
Am I going home?
Will I hear someone,
Sing solace to the silent moon?
Zero gravity, what's it like?
Am I alone?
Is there someone beyond these heavy aching feet?
Still the road keeps on telling me, to go on...
Something is pulling me.
I feel the gravity
Of it all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
emily123
emily123
Balto Legend
Balto Legend

Female
Number of posts : 51
Pack/Group : Webranker
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://homewardboundcentral.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Balto's Rain Empty Re: Balto's Rain

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:12 am

Is this a fan Fic, or a RPG?
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 502
Pack/Group : Balto Chat Admin Team
Facebook : Conor Jackson
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://baltoonlineforum.highbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 am

I think it is a fanfic that was originally a Rp But later turned to a fanfic. Its pretty good. Smile
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 am

Whatever it is, I say it was really nice. The plot was amazing, and I loved every second of reading it! Razz
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Conay_White_Star_Line Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Than it is breaking the rules, all fan fics must be sent onthe fan loader...

Topic Locked
Conay_White_Star_Line
Conay_White_Star_Line
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 502
Pack/Group : Balto Chat Admin Team
Facebook : Conor Jackson
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://baltoonlineforum.highbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down