Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD)

3 posters

Go down

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Empty Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD)

Post by Shadowstorm Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm

This shot of Matt Heafy of Trivium is a particularly cool one because of the lighting effects and the white finish on the Razorback is awesome

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Trivium

And this shot of Jason Bittner from 2006 just really captures the high energy level of a Shadows Fall live gig.

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Jasonbittnernew
Shadowstorm
Shadowstorm
Great Balto Fan
Great Balto Fan

Male
Number of posts : 46
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Empty Re: Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD)

Post by fanofbalto123 Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Woah, those shots look sweet! ^^

This is Isaac Slade of The Fray, he is performing at a Network LIVE concert gig at the City Lights Pavilion on June 24, 2006 in Denver, Colorado.

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) 71295910
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Empty Re: Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD)

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 am

I know you will all say I'm weird, but all my favorite musicians are country singers:

This is Toby Keith singing "She's a hottie" on the CMA (Country Music Awards)

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Toby_k11

And this is Zac Brown from Zac Brown Band singing "Chicken Fried" at New Orleans

[Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) 340x
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Male
Number of posts : 109
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Nobu-Balto wrote:I know you will all say I'm weird, but all my favorite musicians are country singers

That's not weird at all Nobu! *snickers* I listen to country, and I always feel that every country song has a deep meaning behind it. IDK it just might be me though XD

ANYWAYS lets go international! I guess my favorite international female singer would have to be Hikaru Utada from Japan. Her voice is just so serene and clear in both English and Japenese that its truly stunning.

Favorite pics of your favorite musicians in action (playing live XD) Utadaflavoroflifeyw0
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down