Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fight for survival (All welcome X3)

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight for survival (All welcome X3)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 am

Tank howled in pain but he did not let go of may. cat I really do not hae time for this get OFF! Then tanked kiked his leg and thrw the cat off again Im sorry baby his cat is really annoying tank said to may

IM NOT YOUR BABY May growled now trying to escape tanks graspagainLet me go I do not want to mate with you you are not nice and You are mean to everyone I have ever befriended
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Fight for survival (All welcome X3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight for survival (All welcome X3)

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 am

Moonsong forced herself to her feet 'this isn't working. I need something bigger, heavier' she thought to herself looking around quickly. She sees a flower pot above Tank's head. 'That'll work' she thought smiling and she climbed up to it before pushing it off with her paws
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female
Number of posts : 450
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Tank moved past te area quicker an the pot missed him he rounded a corner and there was n ally that was empty and not anyone could squess through except dogsHe pulled may through and said OkNow is where I mate with you
May just said Fine you win do your worst But please do not hurt me and I hope that after this you leave me alone and never come back. Oh rin where are you when i need you??
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Moonsong hissed made that she had missed.
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Tank Laughed oh you will love it. it feels good and Who knows you might ike it Well Here I go He straddled may and He heard her sigh then He Got in position and entered her quick and painless so she would not run Then He gently moved Himslef inside her going faster and faster as it made him feel good
May felt the male dog inside her own body She could not stop him now hedid what she feared most. Strangly She was enjoying it But would regret it when he finishd but at the moment she was really liking the feelin it made her feel really good
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Moonsong watched quietly from a roof above them "Well what do you know she actually liked it' she thought to herself
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 pm

May began to relax and let this brute do his job she felt relaxed and wonderful she felt her stomachget warm with some hot liquid but she was ok with that justwaiting for it to be over
Tank was Loving this He was Really feeling good And may seemed to like it so He said Ill mate for about 35 minutes more so He kept moving in side may and Feeling good
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Moonsong shook her head disgusted as she went to find the dog called Rin who was May's sister
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Tank finsihed sometime later He had gotten may covered on her stomach by his warm goo and was now saying ok Im done now he hoped off and sniffed her stomach it had his scent all over it. Boy you sure smell good he said He was going to lick her but may growled
May said No Stop! I did like the feeling of mating but Now i might become pregnant all cause of you and I do not want to be mates with a stuck up dog like you She ranaway down the ally crying her eyes out and looing for rin. what have I she cried Now im for sure pregnant with that mean mutts pups and i can not do anything to stop that
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Moonsong noticed May and went over to her. "Hey relax things happen, let's go find your sister" she says
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:24 am

Oh hey moonsong Please Help me find her I know Im going to be pregnant Im covered in tht dogs goo I know he is going tofind me Please Help She said still crying I just let it happen cause He was bigger then me and I don't know It was good at first bt now I see i messed up she said still in tears
Tank just sat there proud of himself Finnaly got what I wanted and now she has no choice but to fight Im her mate Ill force her too if she does not!!!
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:26 am

"Don't worry May we'll find her" Moonsong says
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 pm

may still was in tears I just wanted him to not hurt me and when he was in me it felt really good ut now I realize that it was the wrong thing to do And ohh Im a loser now she said not looking at moonsong
Tank walked back he was determined to find may and make her feel glad to be his mate and not so bad
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 am

"Get a hold of yourself sure you made a mistake but most do the important thing is you've learned from it and it's time move on" Moonsong says
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:21 am

May said Ok I know what can I do Im pregnant and need to find my sister She would no what to do
Tank walked back to his group smiling He told his friends. Just laid that small dog may man it was nice and I think i got he pregnant as a bonus Now we willl have things to fight He laughed
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 am

"Sounds great boss" Rex, one of Tank's most loyalist gang members replies
OOC: now we should wait for demonwolf1995 and go back to where left Rin and Toby
Kodi
Kodi
Balto's Hero
Balto's Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by demonwolf1995 Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 pm

OCC:Sorry I have not been on
Luke looked at his boss"that is great he"said smiling

Rin stopped"do you smell that it's May"she said running off.
demonwolf1995
demonwolf1995
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Female
Number of posts : 110
Pack/Group : Don't have one don't need one .-.
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.myspace.com/1995wolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 am

May heard a Dog coming up. Oh noplease do notbe Tank She got small Please do not hurt me I have been through enough she cried
Tank smiled Yes it is and who knows maybe that will get some decent Females in this town suitable for mutts like you he lauhged
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by demonwolf1995 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:16 am

Luke was offended but he knew if he talked back Tank would hurt him so he just sat their and did not say a thing

Rin ran up to her sister and nuzzled her"May it's okay big sis is here now".Then she sniffed her and could smell Tank's sent all over her"May what did he do to you"she said in a stern voice.
demonwolf1995
demonwolf1995

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:24 am

may cried he well Forced me to mate with him and now I have his dry goo on my Fur and probably am making his pups for him. I really am sorry please Do not hurt me I would never ever do that perpously May said now crying into her sisters fur
Tank Just sneered then walked off He was so happy he got some girl to mate with him and He ws glad he was going to have pups so he could fight someone evenly matched
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by demonwolf1995 Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Rin looked at her sister"I'm not going to hurt you but I am going to hurt him for what he did to you."
demonwolf1995
demonwolf1995

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Oh thanks Rin I never meant for it to happen but can I say that while he was in me I kinda Liked the feeling of it But I did not want to mate with him I swear I never would
Tank Saw Rin and his Mate, Hey Rin how are you did you hear I laidyou sister and Got er pregnant it was great and Now I have a family coming that I can Fight Mwhahahaha he laughed then walked away leaving the two dogs alone
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by demonwolf1995 Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Rin ran up to Tank and jumped on his back bitting his neak then flipped him over and bit his throat causing him to bleed."Even if you did get my sis pregnat I will not let you see her or the pups.If you ever touch my sister or those pups I will kill you"she said letting go and walking awawy with May"Even tho they are his pups I will still protect you and them because you are their mother."
demonwolf1995
demonwolf1995

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm

may smiled She said thanks Rin Im Glad I can count on you nd thanks for bitting that mutt he deserved it!!! Then she nuzzled her sister and said lets go home

Tank said oww Oh you evil Dog I sware Ill get you back and what can you do but bite me that does not hurt that much Im nt afraid f you and who knows might find me hanging around your sister again real soon and do not try to stop me I have Back up!!!
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by demonwolf1995 Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Rin smiled at May ignoring Tank"
demonwolf1995
demonwolf1995

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next