Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this

Go down

A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this Empty A message from FireFoxwolffie to everyone on this

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Hello everyone of Baltochat This is The main admin or original owner of Baltochat. I want to post this message just to let everyone know i appologize i have not been around or shown myself in about 6 months. There are many reasons im not here as much anymore but i will say that im still Love Balto and many other canines such as wolves,dogs,Foxes and many other canines.

Many reasons are that i have lots of classes and many things to do now so i dont get here as much. I also have found alot of new sites i enjoy like art sites so im not on as much cause i spend alot of time there. Anyhow i must say the people i have left in charge have handled this site very well and its looking better and better each time i check up on it.

Please all enjoy everything here and celebrate Balto and being a fan of his. Thats what Balto chat is all about.

Please Pm me for any info or questions about me or the site or anything and ill answer them for you

Thanks very much ~FFW AKA Firefoxwolffie

I do appologize again to everyone trying to contact me always ill try to come on more often again!! Also, if you are in need of any type of support, please contact Conay, or HS, our other two Administrators.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down