Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! Empty Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD!

Post by Emuku_girl Mon May 12, 2008 7:14 am

New York city is overflowing with humans doing their everyday things. But in this city of humans is a pack. A pack..of wolves. Now this pack must fight with the stray dogs. Run from the dog catcher and most importanly.....stay alive. But they dont now that a gang of low life humans now about them and now that they are wanted so now those lowlife humans are trying to take them in for a few bucks. Do they exact the humans/ Or will they be cought. Its up too you.

The wolves bio's

Name:
Text:
Apperance:
Personality:
History:
Crush: ( not needed )
Mate: ( not needed )

Humans bio's

Name:
Text:
Apperance:
Personality:
History:
Skills of the streets:

i will post my bio's later. You can have 2 charactor. 1 wolf and 1 human but thats it.
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Number of posts : 10
Location : Amoung the Dragons!...or on my bed doing nothing...nvm..xD!!!
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! Empty Re: Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD!

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon May 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Hello Emuku I want to be a wolf I will be firewolf Let me know what you think
Wolf Bio
Name:firewolf
Text:Green
Apperance:Grey wolf
Personality:Friendly towards pack mean towards foes
History:Lived outside of nome alaska and was tranported to New York a year ago
Crush: Emuku
Mate: Emuku

Humans bio's
Name:Zack
Text:Blue
Apperance:Red t-shirt with skull,Blue jeans,white shoes
Personality:Loyal to gang and only gang. will fight off anyone else.
History:Born in Brooklyn was on his way to collage when he met Lizzo. joined the gang and has been bad ever since.
Skills of the streets:Fast and Blends in. Know one see's what he is doing. Steals when he can. Basically a bad teen who wants all the glory.

Last edited by Baltofan123 on Mon May 12, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! Empty Re: Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD!

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon May 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Wolf Bio:
Name: Nobu
Text: red
Apperance: White with blue eyes
Personality: He's a very friendly wolf but he'll use all of his power if he needs to
History: He was captured to be part of th NY zoo but escaped just a moth after being raised by the zoo staff.
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Male
Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 pm

welcome Firewolf and Nobu and here is my bio and remember you can have 1 human charactor too cause they play an importent role too.

Name: Emuku which means Fang of the Dragon ( made it up myself xD )
Text: dark blue
Apperance: White wolf with green eyes and a scar on her right eye. A neckless with a dragon fang on it.
Personality: kin, loyal, her scar burns all the time and it is said to have the power of the dragon ant thats where her name comes from.
History: Her dad loved her very much and so he gave her the name Emuku and the neckless she wears all the time. When her family died sh moved on with a heavy heart. Then one day a strang figure came up to her and scared her face. Now it burns with the intesity of the sun itself. She enjoys the scar now and nows that her father is still proud of not only her courage with deling with the scar but finding her new pack and living with them but still remebering them and not letting that memorie hold her back
Crush: Firewolf
Mate: Firewolf

and my humans bio

Name: Lizzo
Text: this
Apperance: Long brown hair that covers one eye. Blue-green eyes. White shirt, Blue jeans, and a brown leather vest. A neckless with a bear claw shaped mood stone on it that shows that she keeps to herself and that she can be dangerus.
Personality: cruel to others not in her gang, loyal to the gang and only the gang.
History: Her parents died and she was left all alone at the age of 12. The gang fond her and toke her in. Now with the old members dead and the new members her age she fits in a little bit more but has a lot of respect.
Skills of the streets: she is very felixible and can sneak around the city and steal with out being see better than everyone else in the gang. Can run and jump with skill and always lands on her feet like a cat. Can fight like a bear and shows much promise in keeping the gang alin\ve.
Crush: none
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 3:59 pm

I'll join!
Name: Silver
Text: Blue
Apperance: Dark blue, light blue, and white. Markings are hard to discribe.
Personality: Silver is young and energetic, but can be a bit nieve at some times.
History: Silver was Janus and Star's first daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Fri May 16, 2008 8:06 pm

welcome ^^ Cool

we only need afew more humans and wolves to start ( manly humans xD ) lol! Wink
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the city (RP) all wolves welcome xD!!..and a few humans too xD! Empty Lily_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat May 17, 2008 12:38 pm

The wolves bio's

Name: Treka
Text: Indigo
Apperance: light red with white markings, white legs with light red patches on the paw
Personality: sweet, cautious, terrified of human beings
History: Treka was born from a loving family, until she experienced an encounter with an abusive human. The human took her away from her mother and beat her whenever she felt like it. Luckily, Treka escaped and she joined this loving wolf pack, helping her forget her troubled days.
Mate: ( not needed )

Humans bio's

Name: Clarissa
Text: Dark red
Apperance: black hair in pony tail, dark eyeshadow, black eyeliner, leather jacket, spiked bracelet, pointy black boots
Personality: bad, mean, hates animals, likes spilling animal blood
History: Clarissa was an orphan the day after she was born. She only had a little brother whom she loved dearly. Tired of the orphanage, they both ran away in the woods, finding shelter. Unfortunately, wild animals killed her beloved brother. Since then, she killed or abused any animal in sight, and sooned joined a gang that uses it for a hobby.
Skills of the streets: killing animals of all types
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm

awesome thanks! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Sun May 25, 2008 8:51 am

Welcome guys xD!!!! I need some one to start for us and play my chary when ima not here. I just injured my anckle and I wont be moving very much for some time. Sorry that I have not been here for sometime but i had a little trouble getting to the site -.-'. Thankz for you patins on the matter. I will post as soon and as offten as I can thankz again you guys ^^
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 am

One day in new york city a wolf who was a long way from home found a place to eat. His name ws firewolf and he was nervous because he wanted to get to alaska but he was over 2000 mile from where he lived.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Sun May 25, 2008 11:26 am

Emuku a white wolf from Alaska stepped beside her mate Firewolf a grey wolf also from Alaska. " Firewolf we can keep living like this." She pleaded. " We need to find a pack of starys orcsomething until we get back home." she said nuzzling him.
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 25, 2008 12:36 pm

I agree firewolf said. so Emuku and Firewolf set of to find some stray dogs or wolves to join their pack
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Not far from there, a young wolf called Nobu was running as fast as he could, trying to escape from the zoo staff that were after him. When Nobu finally lost them, he stopped behind a store to catch his breath.
"Well...I guess that, unless I learn how to fly, I'm stuck on this crazy city for a long time...I just hope I don't see the zoo again,what a horrible place." - Nobu looked for the zoo staff but when he saw he had lost them, he started walking. - "Ok, so...I'll have to find someone that helps me here until I'm able to return to Alaska...I just hope I find the way to get there." He sighed and kept walking looking for any other animal but the only thing he could see were cars and some people that looked at him like if he was a weird monster.
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun May 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Firewolf and Emuku were taking back allays and everything to avoid humans When they spotted a small white wolf. he looked lost so they went over and introduced themselves. Hello We are Firewolf and Emuku who are you?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Then, silver appeared and asked the same question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon May 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Hello Im firewolf and this is my mate Emuku we are trying to form a pack and get back to alaska. Can you two help us?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon May 26, 2008 4:34 pm

"I'm Nobu" - He said. - "I'm trying to go to Alaska too, it would be nice to be part of your pack."

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Sat May 31, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon May 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Thank you nobu we would Be glad to have you join our pack what about you firewolf asked the with wolf?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Emuku bowed her head to Nobu and turned to the other wolf. " Please tell use your name and do you wish to join us?" she asked

note: I will start the human gang soon but please if you dont have a human charactor make one. You dont have to but it would be nice ^^
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed May 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Suddenly, another wolf skidded to a stop in front of them. "Whoa! I......I'm sorry." This had been Treka's first days on the streets. She just ran away from her abusive owner, and now she was searching for friends or helpers. "Um......hello. I'm Treka. I didn't know there were other wolves here. Where are you all off to?''

Meanwhile, Clarissa & the gang were hanging out in an alley. "Guys, when are we going to have fun? We've been searching the streets all week, and nothing's shown up!"
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed May 28, 2008 5:23 pm

hello treka would you like to join our pack?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:02 pm

I would like to be foxywolf. What do you think?

fur color: black and brown

Good post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuku_girl Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm

ooc: its fine with me but you need to be in new york

Lizzo growled. " I dont know but I say we find some loser or two and get us some cash." She smirked.

" Hello Treka ^^ it seems like all of us are one the same boat here. We will be here for you as wolves. Even if you dont join your small pack. Firewolf and I are wolves of honar but it would be nice to have you join us." Emuku smiled
Emuku_girl
Emuku_girl
Balto Fan!
Balto Fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm

yes firewolf replied Where are you from exactly if you do not mind us asking?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Fri May 30, 2008 10:21 pm

"You got that right, Lizzie. I wanna do somethin. What you guys think?" Clarissa asked, looking at her other buddies.

"Sure, I'd love to join your pack! I need some help anyways. My old home is just around that corner," Treka replied, pointing toward the east. "I ran away from my owner............he......well.....wasn't very nice to me, I'll say. I'd really appreciate it if we stayed away from that area. She's searching for me, so I need to stay away." Treka leaped on a barrel nearby. "So.........I'm heading far away........to Alaska!" Treka smiled, pointing toward the mountains.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next