Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 am

Zane nodded his head and turned away. His wounds were bad. For over an hour he let the elders take care of him. They warned him that he may never fight again. Zane understood and walked out of the cave. As he walked out Shayla was in recovery. Her neck was still bloody, but not as bad as it used to. He growled and looked up at the stars. " It's all my fault. If I didn't come up with that stupid plan most of us would be alive now." Zane glanced over his shoulder and saw smoke. He stood up. That's where they are. Zane tried to move, but his body stopped him. It was simply just too weak for him. He went back in and went to his corner. He saw the selfless pack making accusation about him "Zane the monster," and "I heard he just left them to die." He sighed hoping that his pack could forgive him for his crucial error.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Aleuka's eyes slowly opened. Her whole body began to tremble violently. She was not able to talk, just moaned for a while. With slight effort, she tried to look around. Aleuka was in a wired cage with a fungus filled board on the bottom of her. She tried to move her neck, only resulting in great pain.

Krak was worser than Aleuka. The human had stabbed his head, barely reaching his brain. I'm luck to be alive.....he thought, watching blood pour from his head. Krak felt very dizzy, a minor effect from his blood loss. He slowly turned over, now laying his head on his paws. His ears perked up, seeing Aleuka. "A.....Al..." his mouth did not seem to be working right. Help.....

Jakia stood guard in front of the wolves, watching as each of them slowly rose. She growled slightly, making sure they were all still. Jakia looked over to Aleuka and smirked. "Look who won the battle....." she laughed, then banged against the cage with her head, making it more miserable for the wolf.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Zane woke up coughing and moaning. Everyone was still sleeping. Zane was then strucked by a painful headache. He closed his eyes, and the next thing thing he knew he was in a different place.

Zane looked around and then noticed a tree on fire. He went closer in to the fire and it engulfed him in flames. Shreiks and screans came from the air, but no one was there besides him. Zane couldn't feel the pain... he just stood there as other trees caught on fire in a chain reaction. It soon cornered him in a circle of flames and Zane was devestated as thing blurred out. The last thing he saw was a bright light towering over him...

Then Zane opened his eye and looked around, he was still tired so he fell back asleep. He wondered what that dream was all about?
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:32 pm

meanwhile fire was trying to figure a way to save his friends and family he had not seen shayla for awhile and he was abit cut up because of the hunters and dogs battle.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Hubb snarled at the captive wolves. He snickered, looking at Jakia. "We need some new beds to sleep on don't we Jakia?" He slowly turned back to the wolves. "Yes, I'm sure a nice new wolf-fur cussion will do fine..." he hissed. He unexpectantly snaped his large white fangs at the cage Krak was in, his teeth only seperated from Krak's face by a few cold metal bars.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Krak leaped back, his head throbbing. He slowly lay down, his head waving back and forth. "Aaaaaaaleuka?" he called, his words just flying everywhere.

Aleuka's eyes slowly opened, and she shot a look upward, looking at Krak. "K...." was all she could say.

He tried to smile, but his brain was not functioning well. He just quickly collapsed on the floor of the cage, his back on the dogs.

Jakia smiled evilly. "Yeah, but I prefer a soft, white mat to sit next to the fire with......" she said slowly, looking at Aleuka's white fur. She laughed stomping her paw in the ground.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 pm

That morning Everyone was up talking to each other in discussion. One of the betas Zane always hated stood on front of him. The beta said, "Zane, we would like a new alpha. You have done a bad job as an alpha." Zane stood up and growled at him. The beta yelped and stepped back. " you don't think I would go back and try to save them? I would do it anytime. But..." Zane sat down. "Even if I did rescue them, what makes you think they have the strength to come back. We're all weak now, but if you want to go and save them. Fine with me, go ahead and be my guest."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:50 pm

A small black wolf named Banshee came out to look for food. She found an elk and trotted to it. Banshee attacked the elk and started eating it. It wasn't hard to kill.

~~~~

Promise looked up at Zane and then looked back down. She didn't know what to say. She soon walked away and layed down by a big rock. She didn't want to watch Zane fight.
Banshee
Banshee
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 330
Pack/Group : Moderator
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:31 am

Shaylah flicked her head and glared at Zane. "Krak, Fire, and Aleuki need our help more than ever. We can not abandon them..." she whispered angrily at him, thinking about her own father who had abandoned her. She stepped forward with some difficulty. Her wounds were still leaking some blood. "Everyone!" all the wolves turned to look at Shaylah and a silence came over the room, "The brave wolves who were captured at that battle knew what the possibilities were. They volunteered when no one else would..." she looked each wolf square in the eyes. "Now is not the time to tear each other apart. We must stand together for their sake."
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 pm

fire looked at hiss poor mate she was hurt and scared he did not like that but they were in cages what could they do fire felt helpless he was a bad leader he thought he may have saved his friends but it ended bad and now he was in a cage. he began to cry abit hoping he would comeup with a plan
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Zane grunted as he turned his attention on Shayla. " Wow, quite a speech you made right now. All right..."Zane glared at Shayla, "How do you think we beat them, because it went so well last-" Then Zane's was hit by a sudden rush of pain. Everyone stared at Zane as he whimpered and screamed at his loudest. The pain it was nothing he had ever felt before, it was unbearable! But when the pack looked at him his body was fine, no shots, darts, punctures anywhere. Zane opened his eyes, or his best eye. Everyone in the pack helped him up. Zane glanced back at Shayla who saw what had happened to him." He stuttered trying to catch his breath," Ne...Neve...Nevermind..what I said."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:15 pm

Shaylah looked at him with pity. "Zane...you are the alpha after all. Fire is gone so that means you take over all his responsibilities." she helped him to lay down again. "I know it is hard Zane...but we need you to be a strong leader, not me or Promise, or anyone else." She sat down loyaly at his side. Her serrogate family was gone, and Shaylah clung to Zane tighter than anyone.

Hubb snarled at the pathetic wolves. He motioned to Jakia. "C'mon...they're too pathetic for us to waste our time on them." he chuckled malaciously to himself andkicked Aleuka's cage before leaving.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Zane relluctantly grinned, " You're right I should be trying to help the pack, not argue with them." Zane sighed and nudged Shaylah to move. After all he went through he was able to stand up even for his wobbly joints. "Listen up everybody!" He finally got the attention of his pack. " I was wrong, I was wrong to doubt my own pack. You all had the chance to make a difference in the outcome of battle, and I was a fool not to see that. So I apologize to you with my saddest regrets. But now, we need your help more than ever to rescue our closest friends and family. I ask of you not as a shy and weak member of this pack I used to be, but as a strong and determined leader I am now...will you help me??"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Jakia nodded, showing her teeth at Fire before leaving. "Cry baby...." she said, her sensitive ears hearing his cries.

Aleuka slowly turned her head toward the cries. She had a major headache, making it sound like a huge hammer was banging inside her head. She whimpered softly, then glanced at Fire. Aleuka didn't speak, but smiled slightly, knowing her mate was there.

Krak moaned, his head also throbbing crazy. The blood dripping slowed down a bit, just drops of blood coming down from his head now.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Shaylah barked excitedly. "I'm with you all the way Zane!" Her tail was wagging crazily and she simply ignored the trobbing pain all over her body. She turned to promise. "Are you with us?" she asked. Several other wolves in the crowd barked in agreement.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Im sorry fire said I just feel like I let the pack down he said tears on his cheeks I just hope shayla and zane are alright he said. he was a bit hurt that one of his pack mates teased him So he turned away not looking at anyone and hoping they would be rescued soon
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:47 pm

OCC: Fire, just so you know, Jakia & Hubb are the dogs that attack the wolves. Lol, I'm not very good at understanding, so that's why I just wanted to tell you.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:45 am

ooc: lolz. maybe you wouldn't get so messed up if you used correct punctuation...? Laughing
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

OCC: Question I'm sorry, I said I was hard at understanding. Neutral Laughing Question
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Firefoxwolffie wrote:Im sorry fire said I just feel like I let the pack down he said tears on his cheeks I just hope shayla and zane are alright he said. he was a bit hurt that one of his pack mates teased him So he turned away not looking at anyone and hoping they would be rescued soon

ooc: lolz Midnight! I meant Firefoxwolffie, not you! Laughing
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 pm

scratch scratch scratch I'm really bad. scratch scratch scratch Sorry........lol.... scratch scratch
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 am

Sorry I am trying to work on my puncuation I will try to fix it. Sorry Embarassed
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 pm

(occ: We always have these strange in depth conversatons throughout the story....lol....weird. But all I think all is forgiven now, *gulp* I hope so.)

Zane saw as members of the pack started cheering. It was a proud moment for him. He looked at his mate who cheering as well. He smiled and recounted the wolves who joined him. In total half of the wolves in the pack joined him. Sad to say, he wasn't satisfied. What they needed was teamwork, and this small team needed a lot of work! Then a scent caught Zane's attention. It smelled like a strong stench. He had a worried look in his face. He rushed to Shaylah and Dreams, "What is that...What do you think that smell is?"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Firefoxwolffie wrote:Sorry I am trying to work on my puncuation I will try to fix it. Sorry Embarassed

ooc: aw, its fine. ^^ and thanks

Shaylah's smile quickly faded. She did as she was instructed and took a long whiff of the ari around her. She rose her lip in disgust, "Wha......? What is that smell?" she asked, covering her small black nose with her paw. "Zane, what is that?" she asked, serious again.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Zane coughed. Why was it only them who could smell this, how come the others didn't smell the scent. Zane shook his head trying to get the scent out of his nose. He said in disgust as he took one more sniff, "Whatever it is it's not good. I recall this scent, but I'm but oblivious to where that came from." Zane closed his eye trying to clear his memory, he saw a mental picture in his head. There he was in total darkness, there were two roads that suddenly lit up. One being engulfed in flames, but the road did not even burn. The other being covered in blood. Either way they all looked bad for him. He opened his eye and he was back in the moment. "Shaylah, and Dreams...we should rescue Fire, Aleuka, and Krak first. Forget about the scent, we'll think about it later."Zane said as a cold shiver went throughout his body. "I know where they are."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next