Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:50 pm

"You mock me Fire. How dare you. I'm trying to help you. Even if I retreat we will still fight. Our children and our children's children will fight." Zane willingly calmed himself down.

Zane looked everywhere. He saw the whole pack of Firecreek. Everywhere wolves from his pack and Fire's pack. "Now Fire, I hate war as much as the next wolf. But it's your call. I WILL NOT LEAVE. You either fight...or you run!!! Twisted Evil Zane smirked.

Zane trotted back to his pack. He looked at Krak and Promise and everyone else in the pack. He saw their worried eyes. Zane looked backed at Promise, his mate and said, "I'm sorry Promise. But you know why I did this."

Zane glanced back at Fire. Who was in a fighting position. Zane laughed and said "Your call."

(fanofBalto123 here just saying this story is getting intense. Surprised )
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Shaylah bared her teeth fully. "You know, we are at an advantage:" she steped forward, "home court advantage! You have no idea how many warriors we have waiting in the trees, and we all can see your entire pack." She let out a long, silky howl. Several others came in an answer from far behind the trees. Her fur bristled. "Do you really want to risk the safety of your entire pack?"
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Fire could tell zane was nervous But Could tell he would have to wait and see if a battle broke out but He knew that i pack was much bigger and would have an advantage. your choice Zane I suggest you go to your territory and tink it over you have until Morning
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Shaylah calmed down a bit. She knew that Zane would relish the opportunity to think things over. "Weeeeell!" she started sliding her front paw forward and flicking her tail in a somewhat flirtatious way, "I think this little encounter will just have to continue tomrrow." She yawned and stretched, then trotted over to Zane, brushing past him and sealing the battle-break.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:29 pm

" Til morning huh, smiled Zane. " Fine with me Shaylah."

Zane walked up to Fire. Fire was strong he did not move. "All right, we will talk it out not at your land, but where the burnt trees rest...where the fire that seperated us. At dawn, we end this."

Zane's pack, ShadowLights went back home to discuss their plan of action. "Who knows what the day will bring, but whatever it is...we're ready!" were the words Zane used to support his pack.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Back at the FireCreek territory, Shayla let loose. "Fire, how could you agree to something like this?! We aren't ready to fight them!" When she recieved no answer from her Alpha, she ploped down and stared at her paws. "I'm sorry... it's just..." She sighed, "Fire, our territory is ruined enough from the forest fires without those ShadowLights making it worse..." She rested her head on her paws and looked at the dirt in front of her, her brows furrowed.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 pm

During night Zane called over Krak. Zane told Krak about how he was the greatest warrior in the whole entire pack...even better than Zane himself. "We need you Krak...tomorrow is where everything shall be settled." Zane smiled.

Krak smiled back and trotted back to the cave where they lived. Zane look up at the starry night and for once in his whole life he was not angry. "Father, how do you suppose I make the warring between us stop. There's something I need to do father, and I need your guidance." Zane said trying his best to hold back his tears.

Yet again the stars, the sky, or the moon did not answer. Zane dropped his head and cried. He let out a fearsome howl, and then went to his cave to sleep.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:55 pm

I am sorry shayla I just could not think of what to do I love our home and truthfully I do not think we have to worry but If you think we should call it off i am with you But I think we might have a chance. what do you think about it Fire asked?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Shayla shifted her body. "Well... actually, I think-" she was interupted by an anguished howl that sent a shiver down her spine. Zane? she thought. She shook it from her thoughts and continued, "- I think we do have a chance, but are you sure everyone is ready for this?" She sat upright and directed her ears forward attentivly. Other warrirs were barking about in the background. "Quiet!" Shayla whisper-screamed. "Can't you see our Alpha is trying to talk?" She turned back to Fire and smiled sheepishly, "Er, continue, please."
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:21 pm

thanks Shayla well I think we are ready because we have always been strong and we work good together and we hunt together and we know we have many worriors. zane only has his small pack and even if he is strong he lacks one thing and that is team work he thinks he can win this over and then Take are territory but If he does not have a strong pack then he will be outnumbered
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Shayla smiled. Fire's words had put her mind to rest. She left the den while the older pack members were having a meeting and troted off onto the woods in search of a small late-night snack to help calm her nerves. She spotted a small rabbit casually sitting near a burned out tree stump. She crouched in what few bushes were left and waited for the small creature to look the other way. Just as her chance came to lunge, some rustling in the bushes oposite of her frightened it away. Shayla snarled and was about to yell out, 'who's there!?' when a strange scent entered her nose. It was another wolf, and she took several steps back. Had this wolf been watching her? "Wh-who's there?" she studdered.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Zane leaped out of the bush. "No need to have a heart attack, it's just me. I couldn't sleep."

Zane apprached Shayla. Zane smiled, "You're not hunting like a wolf."
He could tell that she was nervous by the way she just stared at him. "You have to be silent as a stalker, and be keen with nature all around you. Shhh...watch a master." Zane whispered.

Zane crouched down. Shayla gave him a questionable look. Zane crept slowly and with one strike a rabbit was in his mouth. Zane proudy trotted towards Shayla and dropped the food in front of her. He sat down and pushed the rabbit closer to Shaylah with his nose.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Shaylah looked slightly offended. "I can catch my own food you know... so what is this? A peace offering?" she laughed and took the rabbit anyways, gnawing on it. "You mentioned that you couldn't sleep?" she quereyed between bites. "Whats that about?"
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:56 pm

"Like you don't know!" Zane smirked. " Tomorrow we will either fight for our lives or be good friends and all that mushy gushy stuff."

Zane looked back at Shayla who willingly took his offer. Zane smiled at her, " Plus, I kinda missed my dad. He told me he'd always be there. But he isn't!!!

Zane sat down next to Shayla. His eyes all teared up. "I just don't know what to do..."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Shayla stoped chewing on the rabbit. She knew it wasnot a good idea to get close to her enemies llike this, but she couldn't help feeling compasion for Zane. She stood and cautiously walked over to him. "Hey. I kind of know how you feel... My parents got tired of each other. My da- er Kiska ploted to kill my mother and leav for another wolfress." Shaylah stopped herself and stared at the ground. It was years later and she still choked up when ever she talked about her parents. She recovered herself, "I was only 6 months old, but I remember everything well... My dad succeded and left without a trace. But Fire..." she gave a small laugh, "Fire wouldn't let him go. He took care of Kiska and he and Aleuka took me in like I was their own." She glanced back at Zane. "Things are rough all over, I guess."
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 pm

" Yeah your right it is pretty messed up. I never knew much about Fire, but now I hear...he's not a pretty bad wolf after all." Zane kindly said.

Zane knew that he shouldn't be talking with the enemy, but he couldn't resist. He looked into Shayla eyes. " You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen Shayla."

Zane couldn't help it. That was the way he felt about her.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Shaylah was begining to feel a bit uncomfortable. Maybe she was getting too close to the enemy. Zane already had a mate... and ever since what her father had done to her mother... She shivered. She looked at Zane with her blue and green eyes and smiled awkwardly. "Well, thanks Zane." Her eyes darted around while she slowly and discretly backed away. "Um," she glanced at the half-eaten rabbit he had given her, "well, thanks for the meal and um, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." She closed her eyes and smiled before swiftly dissapearing into the trees.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 pm

"That went well. I need to work on the Zane charm." Zane laughed to himself as he went back home. He actually felt kind of relieved talking to Shayla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning arose rather quckly in Shadowlights territory, Zane and the rest of the pack were all up and was ready for what was about to go down. Zane fell a little guilty for what happened between hin and the enemy, but there was no time for fear. He shrugged it off and and processed towards the clearing(the place where the fire burnt down the trees) in the woods. He and his group were ready. WAS FIRECREEK READY???
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm

occ: we should wait for the others before we continue.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 am

Fire led his pack down to the burnt tree where shadowLight waited. He saw all of the shadowlight pack but he still felt confident he just hoped he id not have to fight he had nothing against there pack jut di not want to lose his territory He tried toask shayla shoud they offer a peace treaty or fight?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:38 am

Shaylah considered Fre's offer of a peace treaty. Shaylah knew the Shadowlights were not such a bad pack. She remembered last night with Zane and she immediatly saw him standing with his mate in the center of the clearing. SHe looked the other way efore their eyes could meet. "Fire, that is a good idea, but what will we give them? We have almost no game anymore because the Fire destroyed everything..."she reasoned.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 am

well maybe we should consider sharing the territories What is the harm we are all wolves here and We could combine packs I do not want to fight wolves that could be useful in helping us hunt or stuff like that I do not know other wise any Idea's Shayla?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 am

She stopped and leaned into Fire. She wispered, "I...I was...talking... with Zane the other night. He didn't seem so bad at all, and it didn't seem like he wanted to fight either, its just that he is an Alpha... how will you two decide the leadership? Erm... you were thinking or ruling together, I suppose?" Shaylah leaned away from Fire, proudly walking next to him for the ShadowLigts to see. "Fire?" she sudenly turned to him, "No matter what you choose, we will not surreder, so please...please don't make it sound that way. Just offer the idea to them... I have a feeling Zane will take it too."
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:51 am

Menawhile on the otherside of the battlefield. Zane was literally tired. His eyes were kind of beginning to close, and he could not stand up without leaning over to his mate. "*yawn* I should not have stayed up late last night," Zane told himself. Zane was in no mood for fighting...he can't even stand up right!

Zane looked over at Krak who looked very worried. Zane couldn't help but hug him. Krak raised an eyebrow. Zane would never hug him unless he was...he was...asleep? Zane stopped hugging and looked at Firecreek who was coming from the distance. Zane woku up a little bit. Zane approached Fire who was in the middle as well. Zane's blue eyes stared down Fire. Zane spoke, "What's your offer Fire."
Just then Zane looked like he went into a bowing position. But actually he was so tired he just wanted to close his eyes for a little bit longer. There was silence between the two packs.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am

Shaylah was still in the crowd. Was Zane bowing to Fire? So he accepted the offer then?! She lifted her tail and excidedly spun in a tight circle. She spoke to the wolf next to her, "It looks like things are really going well!"
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next