Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Shaylah came across a small group of three does and one fawn. She siglaled for the other wolves to join her. "See the one in the back?" she whispered. "It's front leg gives when it walks, probably from a past injury." Shaylah expertly deduced. "She will probably be the easiest to catch. Fire, Zane, how should we take it down?" Shaylah licked her maw.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

"Hmmm.." Zane whispered. " That's a good stratagy...but you have to realize that we have two hungry packs all cramped up in a cave. Fire go hunt with Shayla, I'll go hunt for the small fawn. Shayla you have speed run after it and tackle it. Fire than you come in and deliver the final blow. Me on the other hand will chase after the fawn."

Zane paused to let everyone have time to catch up with his plan. "I'll make the first move I'll seperate them making them even more vulnerable. Keep an eye on the doe, and when I say 'Now', go chase after it. And for me, I'll go get the fawn easily. If we split up we will meet at the cave. Shayla, Fire you guys agree with me?" Zane silenty spoke.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Shaylah flicked her ear to show she had heard. "Next time we go hunting we will have to split the pack into hunting posses. It's impossible for us to hunt enough for everyone..." Shaylah became silent and slowly circled around to the other side of the doe. She didn't even budge the lightest leaf on the ground. She crouched down low and waited for Zane's signal.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Zane went to his position and looked at Shayla and Fire. They both were concentrating deeply, which made him pretty proud. Zane looked over at Shayla who was staring back at him. He nodded at her and walked towards the does and the fawn. Zane stared at all of them and within a second he charged at them and luckilly they all went in different directions. He noticed that the doe went running. So Zane signaled them and yelled "NOW" as he ran after the fawn and dissapeared within the trees.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Shaylah immediatly sprinted towards the deer, snaping at her back legs and taunting her. She blocked of her escape routes and finally leaped onto her back and sunk her fangs into her neck. What she didn't notice was that the deer was stumling, and the doe fell over on her back and crushed Shaylah underneath the weight. Shaylah weakly howled for Fire to make the finally strike while she attempted to get back up. A sharp pain in her side made her yelp in pain and in her weakness she fell down into unconciousness.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Meanwhile Zane kept chasing the fawn. The fawn was really fast! Maybe he was still weak from the incident. Soon the fawn dissappeared and Zane was left empty handed. Zane turned around and saw a large male deer..or buck staring down at him. The buck breathed out and then the buck took his antlers and pinned Zane inbetween a tree. One of Zane's eyes was punctured ny the deer's antlers. Zane screamed and saw that he was blind in one of his eyes. But he was strong and slipped between the antlers. The poor buck's antlers were tuck in the tree. Zane whimpered as he realized his eye was punctured.
He took out his rage and headed straight for the buck's neck. His fangs had destroyed his air canal. So the buck suffocated and died. Zane than heard a large painful howl. Zane knew it was Shayla and raced towards her. It would take time for him to find her since he was somewhat lost.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:34 am

fire meanwhile took car of killing the doe he was after and then He Ran to his friends Aid He knew they were hurt But he did not know how bad
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:15 am

Zane leaped out of the trees with a small fawn on his back and rabbit in his teeth, luckily he had found Shayla. He saw Fire ubsrtuck by what had happened to his right eye. Zane's eye was filled with blood, Fire wondered what happened. Zane than looked back at Shayla who was unconcious. He licked her muzzle trying to wake her, but yet she did not. " Fire she's out cold, her best chance of surviving is if we take her back to the cave. Maybe the elders know better about injuries and illnesses!" Zane yelled.
"Fire you want to take her back while bringing this." He gave him a light rabbit. Zane had captured the fawn he hunted while exploring the woods in search for Shayla. He also luckily found a wild rabbit, a fat large rabbit. Zane looked over at how they took down the doe. "I'll bring the game, and you bring Shayla back home safely. Right now...she needs our help."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Shaylah was still unconcious. Blood was running from her side and her leg was limp, probably broken.

Meanwhile a fit bluetik coonhound and a shepherd were paceing at the edge of the forest. They were both tied to a pole in the ground wiht thick ropes. The coonhound sat down and scratched gis left ear, then shook. He turned to the shepherd, "Jakia, do you have any idea when our humans will take us back out to hunt?" He had a gruff voice, but he was still young and sharp. Their humans were inside the tents they had set up, a fire was glowing in front of the two hounds.

Last edited by White Wolfeh's Moon on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Fire took Zane's orders and left with Shayla on his back and a rabbit in his mouth. As soon as Fire left Zane tried pulling the doe but it was pretty hard. Then something got Zane's attention...it smelled like smoke. He dragged the heavy doe and fawn to where the male buck was. He scented the surrounding trees as a warning to stay away. Zane followed the smoke and found two hunting dogs tied to a post a near a human campsite.
Zane ducked and watched these strange creatures, he wanted too ask for help for his eye...but they weren't wolves. Zane watched them hopefully wishing that he would not be seen.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:50 pm

The bluetick coonhound sat up, suddenly allert. He was bred especialy to be a tracker, and he smelled something lurking neerby. He moved back his ears and snarled, hs fur sticking up on his back. "I smell..." he took a long breath of the smokey air, then growled, "a wolf." He turned to Jakia and nodded his head. They both howled, summoning their owners and to communicate to them that they had found a lead. Three shady-looking humans came out of the tent. The one with a baseball cap on yelled, "What is it Hubb? What didya fiind, boy?" He knelt down to stroke the dog while Hubb strained against his rope towards the wolf, snarling and barking viciously.

Shaylah was back at the cave, sevreal wolves were around her, tending to her wounds. She was awake long enough to see a blurred vision of Fire standing by before she blacked out again.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Zane knew it was a stupid idea. He had been caught and now he was so close to death that he could feel it. He saw the hunting dogs barking and saw humans emerge out of their tents. Zane looked around and saw a black bandana hanging on a wooden post nailed into the ground. Zane ran quickly and took the bandana. He needed it for his own personal use. He ran back in the woods and ran as fast as he could. The bandana blew in the wind as he raced through the woods. Hoping he would not be caught, or worse...
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:42 pm

Hubb stood sill as he snses the wolf's scent growing weaker. Grrrrrrrrr. That wolf must've run away! He thought to himself. He sat on his haunches, still growling at the place where the wolf had vanished but with more of a vengance. The humans looked to search for whatever had been there and came up with nothing but a trail of fresh footprints. The baseball-capped man yawned and said, "Ah, it was just a scrawny wolf. We can find more tomorrow... their pelts sure are selling for a lot." Another man with a scruffy beard grinned malaciously and toyed with his cigarette lighter, "Yeah, and they're easier than ever to find thanks to that suspicious forest fire!" He threw his head back and laughed cruely, the others joining in. Hubb puffed out his chest a bit and smiled evily to himself. He would get his chance at those wolves. Soon.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:15 am

As soon as Zane realized he was no longer being followed by the humans he went back to his game that he left. Zane looked at the bandana he risked his whole entire life for. It had been 1 hour since Fire and Shayla left, and he realized the sun was about to set. He took his bandana and found that there was a knot tied in it, probably those humans. He flinged te bandana up onto a branch. He threw the fawn on his back and took the doe realizing that it might be easier than carrying a heavy buck. As he tried feasting on the doe to make it lighter his bandana fell on his head. Zane saw that the bandana was wrapped around his head , but slightly tilting just to cover his briuised eye. It looked pretty cool on him.
It took an extra hour for Zane to drag the heavy carcass back to the cave. As soon as he got there he saw everyone at him. They must be thinking about the food more than him. So he dropped the load and limped over to Fire and Shayla as the pack feasted. He realized that the rabbit had been untouched. He took the rabbit unnoticed by Fire and carried it over to a corner of the cave. There he ate as he sulked over the loss of his eye. Things would be much harder now for him. He looked over at Shayla who was tossing and turning. He wondered what was happening, but was too weak too go near her.

Last edited by fanofbalto123 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:15 am

Fire worried about zane he hoped that he would return Back to the pack soon He knew tere was dogs everywhere. if zane did not come back soon He would send a team to help find him
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Shaylah was still unconcious, but dreaming.

Several wolves were playing in a meadow while geese flew overhead. The afternoon sun was high up in the sky, the white clouds slowly floating by. The entire dream seemed to go by in small flashes, first the wolves were enjoying themselves, then the sky turned a deep crimpson as Shaylah saw a fire roaring high in the trees, crackling and poping and destroying everything in it's path. SHe had run off, the other wolves were screaming as Shaylah saw them engulfed in a circle of flames, trapped. She raced to help them, but was grabbed by an enormus wolf with glowing red eyes and a dark black body. He threw her into a tree with his fangs, then seemed to disinigrate into flames and kill the rest of the wolves.

Shaylah let out a long howl before the sky turned into a dark black. The forest looked untouched by flames, the moon shone off of her fur. there were no animals near by, not a sound could be herd. Sudenly a shot went off and Shaylah could feel a sharp pang near her heart. She didn't know what happened, but she could feel her breath come in shorter gasps by the second. The last thing she saw before she keeled over was her dead father's shadow, sitting next to a group of humans with strange sticks. Their sneering faces were lit up by a red glow and slowly rose into the sky, turning to flames.

Then Shaylah blacked out again.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Fire saw shayla was moaning and went over to her. Are you ok he asked He was shayla's Foster father and watched over her to make sure nothing was wrong. We heard you moaning and Tossing and turning what happened he asked?
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Shaylah's eyes fluttered open. She lifted her head up and winced. "Wha..what happened?" she asked grogily. She could still feel pain in her neck from when the black shadow wolf grabbed her.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Zane heard her voice and limped towards her. His bandana perfectly fitting his head. He saw Fire who finally noticed he was there. He didn't have much to say considering his energy was drained. So he smiled and looked over at Shayla who was awake. He was about to tell her what happened while she was unconcious but noticed that the two packs were having a little problem sharing the food. He nudged Fire and said, "You go tell her what happened, I'll go take car of the pack."
Zane argued with the packs about how to share. " HEY!!! We're a pack wether you like it or not, and if we're a pack we have to learn to work as a team!" Zane sternly growled.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Shaylah cringed against Zane's yelling. Loud noises seemed like exploding trees to Shaylah and it gave her a migrain. "Fire....? Where am I?" Shaylah looked around, astonished. Her eyes rested on Zane. "Wh-who's that Fire?" Shaylah pulled herself closer to Fire, hudling against him. "He smells like a ShadowLight... Fire what's going on?" she finally noticed the giant cave full of wolves from both packs. "What...why are all thses wolves here?" she quietly asked, her brows furowed and eyes wide with shock and confusion.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Zane stopped yelling because he overheard their conversation and was stunned. "I'm the alpha of the ShadowLights. C'mon you don't remember me, I'm your friend?" Zane lowered his ears. The whole pack was silent as Zane approached Shayla. " You got to remember Shayla!!!" Zane looked on anxiously. Shayla moved closer to Fire, how did he know her name? Zane could feel that she was scared, so he backed away. It can't be amnesia could it? Zane sighed realizing that most of his head was covered by the bandana. He slowly took off his bandana. Fire and Shayla looked on in horror as they saw his bruised eye. Zane slowly backed in to a corner, the shadow covering everything but his head. "Now do you remember?"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Shaylahs mouth was open, her bottom jaw trembling slightly. Her eyes were dark and she stared at the wolf in a horrified and confused way. His eye was crusted with dried blood and mangled so it was otherwise irrecognisable. Shaylah sharply backed up and slowly walked behind Fire, who was also shocked. SHe continued to stare at the wolf hiden in the shadows until a small noise came from her throat. She solomly shook her head, "...Z...Zane." she looked at the ground and ecxperienced another painfull migrain. She collapsed with her eyes shut tight, wincing through the pain. She put her paws down from covering her head and studdered, "I, I remember you..." She clasped her paws over her head again as another painfull shock followed to her head.
As soon as the headachs had come they ad vanished, along with the small sliver of memory that conected her to Zane. She proped herself up and looked around before turning to the wolf and raising a brow, "That's a nasty wound. Have you already had someone take care of it?" Shaylah innocently questioned. It was if she were talking to an absolute stranger.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

"Shayla, I want you to remember ever so much." Zane said as he shook his head in dissapointment. Zane came out of the shadows and put his bandana back on. It covered his eye yet again. Zane spoke to Shayla as if she were someone he never met. " Your right, I should get this eye checked. For safety and all that sorts." Zane smiled. As he walked away he stopped at Fire's side and whispered in his ear, "She seems to be having amnesia. Or in simple terms memory loss. Try to jog her memory back, I don't know, tell her of her childhood memories or somethin' like that. I hope it's not too serious."
He walked over to the elders asking them about his eye and if there's any cures. Zane looked back at his pack as they just stopped and stared at him.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Shaylah sat upright and looked curiously after the wolf. "Hey, Fire. Who is that guy?" Shaylah licked her muzzle. What did he mean by 'remember me'? she thought to herself. She shruged and shook herslef before trotting over to the wolf. She paused and puffed out her chest a bit. "Hey." she quietly said to the wolf. "I don't beleive we met... I'm Shaylah." she turned flirtatiously in a circle in an eager and friendly way. She sat down again while he recieved treatment on his bad eye. "What happened to your eye anyways?" she completely forgot about askng him what his name was.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Zane embraced for the pain. He held it in and within seconds later the pain was gone. zane turned around and came closer to Shaylah. " Yup, we surely haven't ever met before," Zane lied.
Zane watched her look at his eye with discomfort. "You know it's impolite to stare at wolves like that." Zane raised his eyebrow. He quickly took his bandana and wrapped it on his head. He smiled and told her what happened to his eye, "You see I was chasing a fawn during a hunt, and the next thing I know I bump into a male deer. He ran me into a tree with his antlers. One of his antlers poked me directly in the eye, and BAM!!! I'm blind in that eye." Shayla listened eagerly to this wolf's story. Suddenly he paused and looked straight at Shaylah. "This may be hard but would you happen to remember anything about how you got those scratches on you?" Zane asked with a certain kindness.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next