Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm

fire watched as the two wolves talked he wanted shayla to remember But He did not know how But he was glad atleast shayla had taken to zane again
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Shaylah cocked her head. "Scratches? What scra-" she looked down ad saw a large cut in her side. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Wha...where did that come from...?" she quietly wondered. She kept on eyeing her own scars, but said with caution, "No....why? Do you? If you do I'd really like to know." She scratched her scar with discomfort. It still burned like crazy and it was now very itchy.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:51 am

fire walked over and tried to tell shalya the story of what happend Hoping it might help. He knew it would be hard for her at the moment but he knew she would remember sooner or later
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:25 am

Shayla listlened as Fire and the uknown wolf told her what happened. Fire started out by telling her all about the time that they went hunting. He told her of how she got crushed under the pressure of a doe, and how he saved her by running to the safety. Shaylah was dumbfounded, It's like she was life as someone else. Then Zane bumped into the conversation, " Oh Fire, I hope she can take all this information in, too many memori-" Zane's stern look turned into a smile. " That's it! Fire, do you believe in reliving moments!" Fire shook his head in understanding. " Than that's all we got to do to get her memory completely back. Zane looked around the cave and saw his half eaten rabbit. Zane ran over to his rabbit and brang it back to Shaya. The rabbit was in his mouth and he dropped near Shaylah's feet. Zane smiled, "You're not hunting like a wolf." He could tell that she was nervous by the way she just stared at him. "You have to be silent as a stalker, and be keen with nature all around you. Shhh...watch a master." Zane whispered.

He nudged the food towards her hoping thay she would remember this moment, plus she had had eaten.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:27 am

Fire did not remeber this becasue he was not there whne all of this happend But he watched to see shayla's raction
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Shaylah looked at the wolf as if he were crazy. She bent down to smell the rabbit, and suddenly looked up to the wolf, who was silently crouching, telling her that she needed to hunt more like a wolf...like that night...Shaylah tightly closed her eyes, trying to summon the small piece of memory that was trying to wiggled it's way into her thoughts. ...like that night....with... that one wolf, er, Zack? Shaylah shook her head. No,no...it was za, Zaaaab, no. No. It was........Zane. Shaylah widened her eyes and looked at Zane with a surprised and confused look on her face. "Z...Zane? Is that...Your Zane, so then. Then." Shaylah paused, then looked back up to Zane after a minute. "I," she curiously looked at him, "I remembber you..."
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Fire was happy she remebered zane he was worried that shayla would not remember but he knew she would Fire nuzzeld her and said see I knew you would remeber
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Zane smiled a big smile, it looked as if his face was about to fall off. "You remeber! Your right, my name is Zane!" The whole pack murmered at the thought that Shayla remembered. Zane said cheerly. Zane then looked around. He stopped smiling and returned to his serious self. "Ahem...good job, I'm glad you remember. But we have a lot of work to do if we plan on getting your memory back.'' Zane than saw a bright lightning flash. "For now we must rest, tomorrow will bring out a new day." Zane turned his back on Fire and Shayla as he went to a corner of the cave, the same one that was completely shadow. "Tommorow we'll sort everything out.." his voice dimmed as he fel asleep.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Shaylah was tired. Tired from remembering. Tired from fighting to cure herself of her wounds. She walked to a corner of the cave where there were no other wolves and fell asleep.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Fire found a spot near shayla and fell asleep He was happy she remembered things and the day was finnaly over. fire slept well that night
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Shaylah woke up the next morning to a strange smell. She rose, alarmed, and walked to the enterance of the cave. She cutiously took a small step into the morning sun. It was deathly quiet. Shaylah took one more step out and the strange scent bacame stronger. She pinned back her ears and was about to wal back into the den when she heard a shot go off. Her mind immediatly flashed back to her dream. Another shot went off it seemed right near her right ear. She retreated into the cave.

Hubb snarled behind the bushes. The humans missed her! Those idiots!! He growled deep within his throat. The baseball-caped human swore. "I was only an inch from shooting her head! Ohhh, she was a beauty; could've been a nice rug, eh Hubb?" He patted the agitated dog's head before returning to the other hunters.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Zane woke up after he had heard the shots that were fired. The shot echoed through the cave. " What-what in the name of wolves was that?" Zane stuttered as all the pack began to wake up. He saw Shaylah retreat back in the cave. Zane flinged his tail in Fire's face. Fire woke up and approached Shayla with Zane. "What was that?" Zane angrily whispered, "You could of been killed!"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:57 pm

OCC: Sorry for the wait. Embarassed

Nearby stood a wolf. Not just any wolf, but the Alpha female of the Firecreek Pack. Aleuka walked along, searching for the pack. She had been missing for months, making everyone think she was dead. Actually, though, she had been captured by the humans. Luckily, she nearly escaped, now searching for her beloved mate, Fire. Aleuka sensed wolves nearby, but cautiously walked, not knowing who they were. She finally spotted the cave, and crept towards the entrance. She paused, not knowing whether to enter or not. "Hello?" she said softly.

Krak walked toward the entrance, hearing another voice. He peeked outside, then quickly approached Zane. "Sir, we have an intruder.....a female wolf..." He sat on his haunches, waiting for instructions. "What should we do with her?"

Meanwhile, Jakia lay tied to a stake on the human's campus. She sat up, catching glance of Aleuka. "H-h-h-hey! Hey!" she called out, starting to bark madly. Jakia pulled on the rope, nearly choking herself. "Grrrr.......hurry up!" she called out, trying to pull the stake out of the ground. She whimpered, seeing the humans take their time. Slowly, a tatoo covered bald guy approached her, squatting with his gun in his hand. "What is it, girl? Find anything?" He squinted, scanning the area. "Ah........good girl.....good girl..." Slowly, the guy moved the gun in front of him, not wanting the wolf to see him. "This'll be a good one." He set the gun on his knee, the point facing the wolf's head. "Now.....for the trigger..." the guy whispered. Jakia panted eager for some game.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:27 pm

(welcome back Midnight Razz)

Zane patted Krak on the arm and smiled. Unaware of the hunters Zane rushed over to the unidentified female. He told the female to come in saying that it was too dangerous to be outside. She was a bit intimated by him. Suddenly Zane realized who she was. " Fire, I think you want to meet someone!" Zane blushed controlling his happiness.
Shaya and Fire focused on the female who came in. "It's like a family reunion ain't it!"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Shaylah beamed. "Aleuka!" she happily barked. She bounded over to her Alpha, who seemed no be back from the dead. She nuzzleed her. "You showed up just at the right time. I think there are hunters out there..." Shaylah whispered.

Hubb sat, egerly waiting for the tatooed human to pull the trigger. He walked over to Jakia and the two exchanged impatient and slightly evil grins.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

fire was so happy that his mate finnaly rejoined them He ran up to her and nuzzeld her And he called her over to meet the new wolves.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 am

Zane leaned back on the enterance of the cave as Fire introduced Aleuka to the newly formed pack. Zane always wondered what it was like to have a family that loves you, now no longer did he need to ask. Zane twitched his ear. He heard a click. Zane's body became tight, his heart rate went faster, and he knew all was not right. Out of the blue Zane yelled, "Everyone down!" He pushed Aleuka, Fire, and Shaylah onto the floor. Then another gunshot was heard, this time it bounced off the wall of the cave. Fire and Aleuka stared at the wolf who was on top of them. Shaylah on the other hand was trying to get out under Zane's weight. He got off and growled intensly, "We're not losing anyone today, got that...we need to leave now." No one ever saw Zane that angry. He was pretty ticked. He ran to the furthes part of the cave and pushed some rocks awat to reveal an exit out. "Everyone move out but don't use the enterance." Zane growled as wolves came running to him.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Jakia growled. "Nobody knows how to shoot here!" she yelled, glaring at the tatooed man. "Ah......oh, well. At least we know where they're staying." Jakia shook her head, falling flat on the ground.

Aleuka paused, looking at Zane in shock. "Fire, since when do we even communicate with these wolves?" She glared at the Shadowlight Pack, wondering why they were there.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Shaylah also glared at Zane, partially becuse her wounds were still healing and Zane had just thrust 200 pounds of wolf right onto her but also bcause Shaylah did not want to leave. She backed up into the shadows and a low growl came to her throat, "No." she shook her head, "No, I won't leave. I like it here..." she gazed off to the outsid of the cave. In her heart she knew that it was for the best that everyone leave, but Shaylah had aleady been uprooted from her home tiwce, and he wasn't about to let it happen again.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Zane calmed down knowing that yelling at her would do more harm than good. "Shaylah you have to go...The pack is starting to leave without us, and so are the chances of us living." Zane looked back out the hole. "Shaylah I'm not leaving her without you. If you stay here you'll get killed." Zane growled. Shaylah just stood there shocked at Zane's harsh words. He looked back at the pack who were off in the distance now. "Shaylah I can't promise you anything right now, but if we leave now we'll find a better home." Shaylah backed up even further. "I know that this is home to you. Believe me, I don't want to go either. It's hard-but we have to make sacrifices, and now you need to." Zane took his paw and reached out for Shaylah, "Your call." Zane said staring straight at her.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Shaylah looked over to the enterance of the cave. Smoke was begining to flow into it. "They-They're trying to smoke us out!" Shaylah gased. She made her way with Zane towards the enterace of the cave, chocking and gaping for breath. Shaylah managed to say something through her coughs, "Lets just hope they aren't waiting on the other side!" Shayla squeezed through the back enterance with Zane, gasping for clean air. "Alright." She gave in, "I gues we have to leave..." she looked back longingly at the cave before racing ahead towards the others, Zane close beind.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Zane and Shayla ran swiftly to the pack. Shaylah and Zane met up with the pack. zane ran faster and caught up with Fire. "Fire they're dead on our heels. The only chance of the pack to be unnoticed is if I stay behind and distract them!" With quick thought Fire agreed to Zane's plan. Zane nodded, "Maybe our paths shall cross again friend..." Zane than merged right and let the pack pass. The last thing he saw of the pack was Shayla glancing at him as she ran. He stared back but exchanged no words, for his eyes explained everyting. Something drastic was the look in his eye. Before he knew they were all gone.
Zane noticed a two paths, one the pack took, one that they didn't take. He looked at the snow showing that the footprints gave them away. He rolled in the snow and dug furiously to remove the tracks. When most of the prints were cleared he ran backwards. He used his prints and walked into the other path. He then slowly took another route back to the fork and repeated the process. Minutes later it looked as if a whole group of wolves went that way and not the way they actually went. Those humans were near he could smell them. His job done he waited for the humans hoping that they would be fooled by his work.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Shaylah padded far behind the rest of the group, hoping that somehow Zane would somehow manage to catch up. She couldn't bear the thought of him being gone forever... Her head was down low and her tail hung limp. Why did it have to be this way? Shaylah wondered. Still she remained loyal to the pack and didn't wander off to find Zane against her better judgments.

Hubb had raced to the other side of the wolves' cave, waiting for them to come out while the humans smoked them out when he noticed a trail of footprints leading down a narrow path. He stuck his nose into the ground, sniffing. The wolve's scent came from both sides of the path. He growled and then barked for Jakia. As soon as she came he asked her, "Both sides have a strong wolf scent... but only one has actuall pawprints. We should take that one right?" He looked back down the paths, trying to see if he could see any wolves.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Zane held his breath. He didn't want to make a sound and blow off his hiding spot. Then the humans emerged out coughing. The bald man petted his dogs and followed the path with Zane's paw prints. The dogs followed their masters. Hubb was very suspicous about his master's decision. But he had no choice and followed. As soon as they were gone out of sight Zane emerged from behind a tree. He slowly crept towards the path of his pack. He looked back at the hunters and chuckled, "idiots... what do they want from us wolves." Zane sniffed the air, finding that his pack's scent was dissapearing. He followed the hard to see tracks, and tried to follow. Anyplace was better than where he was, and so began the search for the pack.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Shaylah's feet were begining to hurt her. "Fire? We've been walking for hours! Do you mind if we stop just for a little while?" Shaylah's injuries were starting to get worse and worse, and the constant walking wasn't doing her any good. Her knees buckled under her and she colapsed, immediatly passing out.

Hubb continued to walk loyaly by his master's side, though he had a sneaking suspicion that he he had been right all along and that the wolves had somehow tricked them. He walked over to Jakia and pushed her to the side, "I think we need to get off on our own. The humans aren't doing us any good. We can pull the old 'traker'." Hubb then went up to his master, jumping up and barking at him. He was pushed down, but then he let out a long howl and pionted to where he wanted to be released to. The tatooed man laughed, "Looks like old Hubb here found us a lead! Ok boy, go gettem!" he turned to the eager Jakia, "You too girl; track us some wolves!" With that Hubb started to race for the other trail, hoping his instincts were correct.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next