Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Fire new shayla needed rest So they looked for a place to stay for the night. Fire found a small cave that ould fit all the pack but it would be tight but that was all he could think to do and hoped everyone would like it
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 am

Zane's heart was rushing. Off in the distance he saw wolves enter a small cave. But then something stopped Zane right in his tracks, what was that sound it seemed like barking. He turned around and saw two dogs sniffing the trail he tried so hard to cover up. He can erase the prints, but he now realized he can't remove the scent. Zane thought to himself," Zane...think Zane. If I go back they'll corner our pack in that little cave. But if I stay here, if we stay..." Zane had an idea. He had remembered the day he almost defeated Fire because there were more wolves. But then when we thought he was outnumbered he called his pack. Teamwork, he forgot all about teamwork. He ran back to the small cave to see everyone out of breath. Everyone was relieved to see Zane was alive, but not for long. "I need everyone to cooperate with me, if we can live."

Zane growled at Krak, Krak dropped down on the floor and covered his eyes with his paw. Zane patted his head, " Very good job Krak. Are you scared of me?" Zane grinned a sinister smile. Krak nodded. "Good.... Listen up. Right there that's the plan." Everyone stared at Zane with confusion, even Fire and Aleuka. " hmph...okay as a lone wolf you can easily get killed. But as a pack, you're protected. Right, What if we charge at them. We have more wolves, they're just a bunch of idiots. Except for those dogs, they're pretty smart." Zane marched out of the cave, whoever wants to help me, join me." Zane said tolereantly.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Krak immediately followed Zane, looking back for more. He glared, seeing no one wanting to help. "Fight for your life." he replied, then walked out the cave entrance with Zane.

Aleuka cocked her head. Nobody had answered her of why the Shadowlight Pack was there, but she realized quickly that they were friends now. She nodded and looked at Fire. "Are you ready to fight?" she asked, as if they didn't choose.

Jakia sniffed the air. "The wolves.........they're close." she replied, letting out a howl. "They're getting em'!" the bald man yelled.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Midway through the march he looked back. He saw Krak right behind him. Krak was his best friend in the whole entire pack, and unknown by many...he was an excellent hunter and warrior. Krak was like family to him, almost like a younger brother. He stopped and turned around. He saw Aleuka and Fire walking towards him. "Thanks for your help Aleuka." Zane smiled even though they were being hunted. He counted them, there was 4 of them. Evenly matched Zane tried to support his lil' army. " You who are with me today, are the ones I can count on. Krak with your skilled tactics of fight. Fire with your strength and ideas. Aleuka with your fiery heart and determined atittude. Me, with my stratagies and will power- I say we're unbeatable." With that Zane marched up the path and waited for them to come.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Aleuka leaned over to Zane, whispering in his ear. "And.....what about the guns? We can fight any dog, but the guns..........we'll need to be careful." she said, her large brown eyes looking at the men.

Krak glared at the men, thinking of all the poor wolves who had no escape. "They're going down......" he whispered, in his own world.

Jakia froze, looking in the air. "They're only a few steps away.......I can feel it." she whispered to Hubb.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Zane twitched his ear. "Yeah, we better look our for the guns. Everytime you see a human pointing at you with their guns. Run...I don't know behind a tree of some sort I guess." Zane whispered as he watched the dogs come closer. "Fire and Aleuka, you're a team now. Get those evil hunting dogs. Krak, your with me. Our job is trying to take down those humans more importantly, their guns. Zane looked back hoping anyone would come, his mate, his pack, even Shayla would make a differnece. "I got to work with what I got." Zane turned away focusing on his little rebellion. Hubb and Jakia were a few feet away from the wolves. Zane gruffed and Fire and Aleuka sprang into action. Zane ran ahead with Krak and watched as the bald human lowered his gun aiming at Fire. He tackled the human barely missing the shot and grabbed the human's weapon. Zane looked the other way and a barrel of a gun was at his head. " Goodbye pooch." growled the hunter. "Krak a little help!!!" Zane howled.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Krak was on the ball. He knocked over the human, easily braking his weapon in two. Suddenly, Jakia was on top of Krak, tearing at his neck. Krak turned over, easily knocking her off.

"I don't give up that easily, wolf!" Jakia again locked her jaw on Krak's neck, not planning to let go. The bald guy quickly stood up and took a shot at Krak. The bullet swished above Krak's head, nearly hitting him. Krak could hear it go past him. "Humans..." she mumbled while holding the grip on Krak.

Aleuka quickly came to Krak's aid, pulling Jakia with her teeth. "A girl, huh?" Aleuka replied once she got Jakia's attention.

Jakia didn't respond, just attacked. "Dead!" she shouted as she fought.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Zane ran over to the bald man and did exactly what Krak did. His gun broke in two and scratched his arm and chest, "This time stay down!'' He saw Fire and another hunting dog fighting. "Where's Aleuka?" Zane rushed over to Krak. His neck wasn't looking too good. He pointed Zane over to Aleuka. She was fighting another dog as well. Just then the human that Krak took down took out a knife and cut Zane's arm. "Ahhh..." Zane screamed as he pushed the human and clawed at his torso and face. Zane became so violent that Krak had to grab him off the human to stop him. he calmed and down and ran after Aleuka and the female hunting dog, hoping she was doing fine.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Hubb snarled, coming between him an Aleuka and cornered Zane. He chuckled to himself. "It looks like your luck has just run out." He hissed, looking at Zane as him limped. He circled him. "Lights out Spotty!" Hubb snarled, charging at Zane.

Out of the blue Saylah leapt out of the bushes, standing nose to nose with Hubb, blocking him from Zane. She seemed prett ticked and growled, still staring at the hound, "Why didn't you wake me up you idiot?!" with that she pounced on Hubb, snapping at his face.

Hubb clamped onto Shaylah's chest fur and yanked hard, causing her to bleed and yelp. He ripped her ear, wreslting her to the ground and howled for the humans. One down...four to go. He thought before turning to go after Fire.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Zane snarled at the dog as he went after Fire. Zane ran over to Shaylah, " Oh no, I'm sorry, I...what was I thinking. Eveything's my fault..." Shaylah grabbed his neck and brought him closer to her. She scolded him telling him to get a grip on himself. She let go and pushed Zane in Fire's dirction. Zane held back and ran towards that dog. He pounced on his back, and bit his shoulder. The dog shrugged Zane off and turned his attention all on him. With a swipe of the dog's paw Zane was sent flying to a tree. Zane groaned, and charged back at him. He yelled and hit the dog with his speed thus forcing him to crash into a tree. The dog's ear was cut by the tree's rough ridges. Zane mockfully came closer to the dog, " I guess what goes around comes around?"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Jakia was easily pinning Aleuka to the ground, over and over again. She called for the humans, still fighting the wolf. "That a girl!" another man said. He wasn't about to wait. Quickly, the guy grabbed his gun and shot at Aleuka's head.

Aleuka leaped up, though, finally pinning Jakia to the ground. She didn't realize the gun was headed to her. The bullet struck Aleuka in the shoulder, squirting blood out. Aleuka yelped and plunged to the ground.

Jakia smiled. "Finally....." she sighed. She walked up to the man and licked his hand, proud of him. The man walked up to the wolf, pressing down on her heart with his hand. "Eh.....still has some breath left...oh well, she'll die soon.........nice fur......" He was about to pick her up, when a wolf came to the rescue.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Two wolves emerged out of their fights. It was none other than the alphas, Zane and Fire. Fire ran to his mate, and Zane took the hunter's gun and threw it into the air. It reached a tree's highest branch. He growled at the dog as Zane backed up slowly over to Aleuka who was still awake and suffering through the pain. He took off his bandana which miraculously stayed put through all that and wrapped it around her gushing wound. She turned her head to the kind wolf. "Like I said, no one's dying today."

Just then Zane was tackled to the ground. It was the dog Zane hurt earlier. The two dogs went after Zane, and Zane fought to live. His chest was all scratched up and his back was clawed up. The human took his knife and approached the injured wolf. Zane looked dizzily at the human towering over at him. He rolled over and stood up. He growled at all of them. He acted as a shield for Aleuka and Fire. Was this the only purpose of being an alpha, just to protect?
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Fire growled He was going to Attack he would not let zane die after all they had been through so he ran and tackled the dog and growled at the human he sheilded zane and Aluka trying not to let anything happen to himslef or his mate or Friend
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:49 pm

Krak growled and knocked the human back, pulling on his shirt collar. The human quickly stabbed Krak's head with the knife, immediately knocking him out. Krak fell to the floor, knowing there was no way he could live after that.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Shaylah got up and ran to Krak, "Krak!" she yelped, nuzzling his bleeding wound. She struggled to stand up, standing over the suffering Krak as a shield.

Hubb was badly injured. He propped himself up and bounded onto Aleuka, tearing at her neck and shaking the poor wolf. He threw her to the side, away from the other wolves, and pinned her small frame to the ground. He victoriously howled for the humans. One came mmediatly and shot her with a tranquilizer gun, knocking her out. Hub snickered. Three down... only two stubborn alphas to go... He thought.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 pm

OCC: Sheesh! Hubb is killing her! Laughing Lol

Aleuka felt dead already. The bald guy, covered now with scars and bites, pet Hubb's head and picked up Aleuka by the back, overlooking her. "Good Hubb........she's practically dead...." The human opened the back of his pickup truck and threw the limp wolf in it. "We got a beauty, boys!" he called, even though they were being attacked.

Jakia winked at Hubb and barked for the humans to take Krak away. She growled when seeing Shaylah, then pounced on her, pinning her to the floor. "Ooh....the humans will love your fur!" she laughed, locking her jaws on Shaylah's neck.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:33 pm

occ: lolz! well, he didn't really kill her... just knocked her out. Twisted Evil

Hubb smiled back wickedly and turned to Fire. He smashed into him, knocking him away from the humans. He snarled, snaping at his front leg and breaking the bone. Hubb smiled and got off of Fire. "Good luck getting away with that injury, Pooch." He snickered.

Shaylah pawed desperatly at Jakia's throat. She winced as she felt her own blood trickle down into her mouth. She lunged down and bit the shepherd's paw hard enough to draw blood and snap a bone or two. This caused her to yelp and let go, giving Shaylah enough time to scramble to the other wolves, though she knew they had lost. "Let's get out of here!' she barked, retreating into the snow-covered trees bind them.

Last edited by White Wolfeh's Moon on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 pm

OCC: Really bad! Evil or Very Mad Lol........... afro Making the story cool....... Cool ..............lol
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 pm

occ: lolz! you know it Cool
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 pm

occ: LOL- we're all getting pwned. Razz...I can't believe no one's actually dead yet...seriously? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 pm

OCC: Not yet, Balto..........not yet. (Dun dun dun dun) Lol

Jakia yelped and limped over to Hubb. "They're getting away!" she yelled, even though the humans had caught a good number. Humans walked over to Krak & Fire and hauled them into the truck along with other wolves. "WHOOHOOO!" one of them shouted out. "WE sure got a good catch! Thanks to all the fighting wolves!" He leaped in the car & began to drive away, calling the dogs to follow.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Hubb smiled at Jakia. "Well, we got three, didn't we?" He raced after the car, efortlesly keeping up thanks to his slender, but muscular, legs.

Shaylah limped through the trees, folowed by Zane. Her head hung low. Fire...Aleuki...Krak... A lone tear rolled down her cheeck. Her adopted famly was gone, along with a wolf Shaylah was starting to feel for... She huddled closer to Zane. He was all she had left now.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Zane did not move away from her. He knew things were tough for her, her step family was gone and her body was really beat. But Zane had to keep a strong attitude. "Shayah, they'll be okay. Have faith in them." Zane sighed as he looked away realizing the farther that they got, the farther the chance of them actually living dissapeared. Zane let a little tear trickle down his cheek. They finally got to the cave. Just to see everyone devestated by their appearence. Shaylah almost collapsed on Zane. But he balanced his weight and heped Shayla over to the elders, hoping that they could help her. Blood was drippng off Zane's nose. But even for that he stayed by Shaylah's side, he wanted to be there for her- just like Fire.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Shaylah groaned. She was leaning on her front legs, blood gushing from her neck. She turned to Zane, who was just as badly off as she was. "Zane...you should go take care of youself. I'll be fine..." Shaylah slowly layed down, breathing heavily.

Hubb was pacing outside. "Those stupid humans..." he growled. They were inside their tents, celebrating their good fortune. Hubb had several bandages all over his body, but that didn't stop him from feeling rage. "They should take care of the wolves while they have the chance..." He ploped down and rested his chin on his paws. "And why are they celebrating? Jakia and i did all the work..." he muttered.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am

fire ran to the truck and jumped in the back to retrive his mates boy and then he ran fast back to a safer place so she could recover. the man so what fire did and was furious he was about to shoot him when Another wolf ran over and started tearing him to shreds
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next