Balto Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Love It or Hate It
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 pm by Bluebuny8

» Homeward Bound 3: The Newbies
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm by Bluebuny8

» Ask Balto or/and Jenna.
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 pm by Flappypuppy

» Alue`s family
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm by Aleu12393

» What song are you listening to now?
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm by fanofbalto123

» Hi! :) Silver here!
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm by Bernard

» Careful with your IP address...
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 am by Conay_White_Star_Line

» Inspector Rex
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am by bony

» Least Favorite Character
Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm by Bernard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Shaylah perked up her ears. "You know where they are?" she asked in a surprised tone. "Zane where are they? We need to get them now before..." She pictured a sharp blade shining under the moonlight, slowly being brought down upon the limp body of a dead wolf. It slowly made its way to the fur of the animal, but before she could even bare to imagin anything else she shook her head and blinked rappidly. "N-nevermind..." shhe murmered.

Hubb walked into the human's log cabbin, shaking his fur by the dog door before walking over to his masters. He layed down near the buring fire while a man with baseball cap bent down to rub his ears. "Easy Hubb..." he slured, a beer bottle in his other hand. "It'll all be over soon enough..." he said as he started to laugh with his raspy voice. Hubb rolled over on his side and adressed Jakia, ignoring the humans behind him, "Well, I must say you did a fine job today, may lady." he said playfully, feeling flirtatious.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female
Number of posts : 360
Location : Who cares? We all end up in the same place anyways...
Pack/Group : The League of Awesomeness. Members? Just me. ^^
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Keep Your Friends Close... Your Enemies Closer. (Still Accepting Joins!!)

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Jakia smiled and rolled her eyes getting into the attitude. "Well, you did pretty well yourself, hunk of hound." she said with a laugh. Jakia joined him next to the fire, ignoring her wounds from the wolves. "It'll be better when the humans get rid of those captive wolves," she replied, "Then we'll have time to do whatever we want....." she said, a flirty look on her also. Jakia smiled, looking up at the humans. "Well, if they're smart enough to finish the job." she said, glaring at them.

Aleutia lay in the cage, her body not as bad. She still shook slightly from her blood loss, her body becoming limp from not moving around. She slowly, though, sat up, falling a couple of times. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiire......." she whispered, words not coming out right.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am

Zane climbed a the large cave's formation and stood up at its peak. He scanned the area, as he did he rembered Fire and Krak. Thoughts of his friends cloudded his mind. His friends, he so longed for their safety. Off in the distance Zane saw what happened to look like a square tree. There was a small hole in its side, and it seemed to Zane that it was human terittory. " over there in that dirction," Zane jumped off the high boulders and onto the surface. He ran into the woods and trotted in that direction, his tail held high as everyone followed. He was a leader...he was an alpha.
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123
Other Moderators (Fan/Shoutbox)

Male
Number of posts : 192
Pack/Group : Fan Moderating Team
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 am

Hubb smiled seductivly and licked Jakia's ears. "You're so beautiful when your angry..." he said, laughing a bit. "And anyways, don't worry. I'm sure the humans will get the job done soon...they can't possibly be that stupid." he said, rolling his yes.

Shaylah smiled at Zane. She leapt down from the boulder she was laying on and bounded towards Zane. "Are you sure you know where you're going...?" she asked suspiciously, walking along side him.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Zane let out playfully dramatic gasp, "Are you doubting my intellectual power to figure out where I'm going...tsk tsk tsk???" Shaylah rolled her eyes at him. Even at the most threatening moments he was still able to tell a joke. Dreams laughed at Zane's words, "Intellectual, that's a big word for you Zane!" Zane blushed as the two ladies laughed at her joke about him. Zane nodded his head, "hmph...females..."
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 pm

fanofbalto123 wrote:Zane let out playfully dramatic gasp, "Are you doubting my intellectual power to figure out where I'm going...tsk tsk tsk???" Shaylah rolled her eyes at Zane. Even at the most threatening moments he was still able to tell a joke. Promise laughed at Zane's words, "Intellectual, that's a big word for you Zane!" Zane blushed as the two ladies laughed at her joke about him. Zane nodded his head, "hmph...females..."

Please no power playing. I stated that on the first page and I feel I should point this out since I am a moderator.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Oh I forgot...sorry bout' that. You're right, I'm not Morgan Freeman. Embarassed
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 pm

ooc: lolz! Anyways, it's fine. Just remember to try to not do it anymore(I've noticed you've been doing it a lot...). I hate to keep on correcting you Laughing but Banshee's char's, (Zane's mate) name is Promise, not Dreams. ^^'

Shaylah laughed with Promise. "Zane, I'm not doubing your intelect," she turned to Promise and laughed again, "I just want to know if you really have the slightest idea where we're going..." her suddeny eyes darkened and she leaned in close to him, "And what if if its...too late?" she whispered into his ear, her ears pined back worridly.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbalto123 Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm

( yeah...I got to pay attention a little more.)

Zane scratched his chin. "Err... I know we're going in the right way, besides Fire, Aleuka, and Krak are strong wolves. I know they're fine." Zane then saw the place he was looking for, he saw the boxed tree and the tiny squared openings. " Here we are, here they are. You guys can take a look around...but be quiet. Remember we're trying to find our friends, we don't want to fight anybody." Zane said worried as the pack split up. He slowly ducked under one of the windows ans carefully peeked in their home. He saw cages that happened to have a little blood in them. He saw the hunting dogs and quickly ducked. "How do we get in?"
fanofbalto123
fanofbalto123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:05 am

Fire was asleep now but his ears caught sound outside. Could it be Our friends? Fire thought. He did not want to move for fear of the hunter Would wake up But He was getting soar from laying there for the cages were not very big. Fire Knew that soon He would be away from this place and he would not let the pack get into trouble like this again.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 1388
Pack/Group : Pack Leader

http://www.baltochat-fan.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Aleutia sensed them also. Too weak to move, she just smiled in her head, glad to leave this dreaded place.

Krak's ears slowly perked up, hurting as they moved. There was still a deep gash in his head from the knife. He knew he recognized the scent, but his disfunctioning brain was unable to know who it was.
Midnight_12
Midnight_12
Balto Expert
Balto Expert

Female
Number of posts : 142
Pack/Group : Pack/groups

http://balto4me.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 am

Fire new his friends would come soon. He felt bad for Krak and worse for his mate. Fire only had a few bruises krak might be hurt like this for the rest of his life. Aluka was pretty cut up too. Fire wanted to go out of his cage and tear up the hunter and those stupid dogs. He would think of a way how to once he was free.
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by White Wolfer's Moon Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Shaylah shrugged, then cauttiosly looked over the edge of the window. "I think if we just budge this window open a bit..." She stuck her longest claw underneath the window pane, trying to pry it open it quietly. Suddenly she heard something from inside the cabin, and she quickly retreated, yanking her claw out and flatening herself against the wood walls outside.

Hubb trotted back into the room grumbling something under his breath, a shoe string looped with several keys hanging on it jangling in his mouth, "...Lousey...stupid little...who do they think they are..." he heavily stepped into the dark room where the wolves sat in their cold metal cages. He threw the keys onto a hook protruding from the wall, pushing it into a better balance with his nose before padding out of the room. He returned to his cozy spot by the fire and turned to Jakia, "Next time those humans want me to perform a trick like a little circus dog you can do it! I am a trained proffesional hunting dog..." he growled through his clenched teeth, obviously put out.
White Wolfer's Moon
White Wolfer's Moon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 am

Fire had heard noise and he knew what it was. It was his pack coming to the rescue but with those mutts gaurding things he knew it would be hard. For them to do this they would have to be quick without waking them up and causing the humans to wake up and It would not end well if that happened
Firefoxwolffie
Firefoxwolffie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8